Time Travel

WTF?

I looooooooooove time travel, I bent grammar like space might be bent and therefore; Time being bent too in a theory of backwards time traveling involving lasers in an attempt to engineer worms holes for such an effect as to achieve a backwards time machine that; sends space/time backwards and matter to act like a coffee bean in a cup of coffee being swirled round forcing the bean in to the middle of the mug as coffee passes round it.. somehow.

Like the theory and the idea and who knows? Time lines and observational energy somehow influencing so 'measuring somehow changes the out come' quantum.

Time travel can be like a whirlpool of space and time and energy, and Hot Tub Time Machine's funny.

HOW EVER...

We are but humans with human brains and it's all RELATIVE... Not only does time distort depending how fast you go vs. where you are as you're going so fast like speed x, traveling speed x, with your slow unable to keep up to this mind boggling speed matter on board should somehow allow time to pass much faster around it...

Traveling forward.

Time's relative to speed and location, and I say location meaning space station in relation to planet Earth. Living up there for prolonged periods can make you a certified time traveler forward of sorts because of the whole nature of whizzing around the Earth in that orbit.

It's relative to what you are.

A pigeon, if taken to a cinema/theater, would in fact, if show the screen, would see a really long maybe 6 hour slide show..; to the pigeon, and it's fucking pigeon brain.

So us humans.... Want to travel through time... Good luck if we do, but it's OH'SOOOOO relative, I did it again, bent grammar that is.

Peace.

I looooooooooove time travel, I bent grammar like space might be bent and therefore; Time being bent too in a theory of backwards time traveling involving lasers in an attempt to engineer worms holes for such an effect as to achieve a backwards time machine that; sends space/time backwards and matter to act like a coffee bean in a cup of coffee being swirled round forcing the bean in to the middle of the mug as coffee passes round it.. somehow.

Like the theory and the idea and who knows? Time lines and observational energy somehow influencing so 'measuring somehow changes the out come' quantum.

Time travel can be like a whirlpool of space and time and energy, and Hot Tub Time Machine's funny.

HOW EVER...

We are but humans with human brains and it's all RELATIVE... Not only does time distort depending how fast you go vs. where you are as you're going so fast like speed x, traveling speed x, with your slow unable to keep up to this mind boggling speed matter on board should somehow allow time to pass much faster around it...

Traveling forward.

Time's relative to speed and location, and I say location meaning space station in relation to planet Earth. Living up there for prolonged periods can make you a certified time traveler forward of sorts because of the whole nature of whizzing around the Earth in that orbit.

It's relative to what you are.

A pigeon, if taken to a cinema/theater, would in fact, if show the screen, would see a really long maybe 6 hour slide show..; to the pigeon, and it's fucking pigeon brain.

So us humans.... Want to travel through time... Good luck if we do, but it's OH'SOOOOO relative, I did it again, bent grammar that is.

Peace.

enhanced-buzz-29096-1322857860-3.jpg