Child Eats Unpaid-For Grapes in Store, Mother Confronts Him, Insanity Ensues

Black Sabbath

The video is messed up on so many levels. First of all, why'd the camerman object so strongly to the kid having a few grapes? While the family are clearly very dysfunctional, the guy that recorded everything was motivated by nothing other than shooting something that could go viral. There was no moral point to be made about nabbing a few grapes.

The family itself, god. Why do they have such a lack of love for their mother? Why would they seek to humiliate her like that? Isn't your mother the person that you love infinitely regardless of faults? That's not to say the mother herself is overly noble. She was more concerned with getting her wig back than effectively challenging the behaviour of her son and daughter. Obviously her parenting style - or lack of - has helped to develop such deplorable displays.

Why was that random guy manhandling her too? That just exasperated the situation.

The video is messed up on so many levels. First of all, why'd the camerman object so strongly to the kid having a few grapes? While the family are clearly very dysfunctional, the guy that recorded everything was motivated by nothing other than shooting something that could go viral. There was no moral point to be made about nabbing a few grapes.

Uh.... I doubt I'm the only person that doesn't want to buy food that some little shit has eaten and put his grubby hands on.

He was trying to stop her from beating her kids so she wouldn't go to jail.

So drag her away from her kids so she gets charged with neglect anyway? The situation had to play out. If this woman is going to publicly beat her kids up, then police intervention is absolutely necessary. Edited by NGOG

He was trying to stop her from beating her kids so she wouldn't go to jail.

So drag her away from her kids so she gets charged with neglect anyway? The situation had to play out. If this woman is going to publicly beat her kids up, then police intervention is absolutely necessary.

I'm just telling you what i think the guy's intentions were. Not saying I agree or disagree with him.

Uh.... I doubt I'm the only person that doesn't want to buy food that some little shit has eaten and put his grubby hands on.

If it's such a problem, why not approach store security instead of creating such a horrible situation? Everybody wants YouTube fame these days. Edited by NGOG

All that over some grapes. Crazy!! That dude instigated such a clusterfuck for no reason.

I see people picking at grapes all the time. Personally I think it's gross and wouldn't eat them before I got them home and washed them first.

They should of been happy that the kid was eating healthy a few grapes who the fuck cares

I did love the resulting video especially the wig :lol:

If it's such a problem, why not approach store security instead of creating such a horrible situation? Everybody wants YouTube fame these days.

Nah, i think it's more respectful to tell the parents before you start snitching to security.

• Like 1

If it's such a problem, why not approach store security instead of creating such a horrible situation? Everybody wants YouTube fame these days.

Nah, i think it's more respectful to tell the parents before you start snitching to security.

I agree with Rusty. Plus there's no way the guy could know the mother would react that way.

I don't think it's a matter of "he was just eating some grapes". Regardless of what it was, the mother wasn't paying attention to her children and what they were doing, and in this case this one was taking something he shouldn't have.

I think the best way to handle the situation would have been if the mom scolded him and picked up the bag of grapes he was eating from with intention of purchasing them and letting him eat out of that bag if he really needed to continue to.

Also, I don't know about anyone else, but if I'm buyin' some grapes, I want the full bag I was supposed to get; Not one with missing grapes, dammit.

I don't think it's a matter of "he was just eating some grapes". Regardless of what it was, the mother wasn't paying attention to her children and what they were doing, and in this case this one was taking something he shouldn't have.

I think the best way to handle the situation would have been if the mom scolded him and picked up the bag of grapes he was eating from with intention of purchasing them and letting him eat out of that bag if he really needed to continue to.

Also, I don't know about anyone else, but if I'm buyin' some grapes, I want the full bag I was supposed to get; Not one with missing grapes, dammit.

Someone eat your grapes once?

Now we know why the kid is the way he is.

It's like insanity rules in the world today.

That will get a million hits on you tube now.

Really very sad. he had no respect for anyone and her way of taking care of the situation was all wrong.

comment from yt

The only thing that bothers me in this video is the fact that the man is trying to "help" the woman who doesn't want it. If the lady says let her go, leave her alone, and she wants to continue to go after her kids, let her. Because once she starts hitting, you're going to want to hit back.

Why keep trying to make her leave? Cause once she leave, who gonna stop them kids from runnin' round the store. I'm sure they're not gonna just leave with her.

In this situation, I would've left it alone until the police arrived.