Anyone got tickets for VR in manchester?

toffeegirl

yeah man, i got seated for London too. Fucking typical, I go on holiday for a week after my A Levels to Tenerife, and the day I go, they announce the concerts and I only found out when I got back yesterday.

BUT AT LEAST I GOT MY TICKETS AND I'M GONNA SEE SLASH 'N' DUFF 'N' MATT!!! and Scott and Dave!!!

yeah man, i got seated for London too. Fucking typical, I go on holiday for a week after my A Levels to Tenerife, and the day I go, they announce the concerts and I only found out when I got back yesterday.

BUT AT LEAST I GOT MY TICKETS AND I'M GONNA SEE SLASH 'N' DUFF 'N' MATT!!! and Scott and Dave!!!

I think they only came on sale yesterday, but the phone lines and web was jammed with people buying them :( I was gonna get some extras incase friends wanted to come but i couldn't for standing so i'm just taking my little sister. It would be cool if the forum people hooked up before the show for a drink.

yeah, I'm going with the rest of my band (there's 4 of us). I've never actually been to the apollo before, what is the capacity? I think I'm in the Red Block somewhere. Is that gonna be really far from the stage, or is it a small venue? I remember seeing GNR at Docklands in 2002 and although I thought I was gonna be miles away, I actually had a great view from the back of the floor seats if you know what i mean...

yeah, I'm going with the rest of my band (there's 4 of us). I've never actually been to the apollo before, what is the capacity? I think I'm in the Red Block somewhere. Is that gonna be really far from the stage, or is it a small venue? I remember seeing GNR at Docklands in 2002 and although I thought I was gonna be miles away, I actually had a great view from the back of the floor seats if you know what i mean...

I think the capacity is around 3000. Should be good. :P

JUST GOT TWO STANDING TICKETS TO LONDON FROM A HIGH RESPECTED EBAY SELLER......£100 FOR TWO!!!!! BUT I WOULD PAY ANYTHING JUST TO SEE DUFF AND SLASH....CANT FUCKIN WAIT NOW

Holy ticket tout!, is that how much they're going for now. Glad I got in there quick!

Got me two tickets for Hammersmith apollo standing, i got em right away.

At the moment one of those tickets is still spare, untill i find someone to go with ;)

My mate got two tickets for that concert as well but of course I won't be here to go.I would so love to see them again.I am so sickened :devil:

I tried to get tickets for their Austin gig but it is sold out.

I did however enter my boyfriends name into the miller prize draw for the New York show.So fingers crossed.

Got me two tickets for Hammersmith apollo standing, i got em right away.

At the moment one of those tickets is still spare, untill i find someone to go with ;)

My mate got two tickets for that concert as well but of course I won't be here to go.I would so love to see them again.I am so sickened :devil:

I tried to get tickets for their Austin gig but it is sold out.

I did however enter my boyfriends name into the miller prize draw for the New York show.So fingers crossed.

Finger's crossed then :)

I have tickets (standing) for Manchester Apollo, can't fucking wait. Even though I actually don't think the album is amazing, the chance to see Slash and especially Duff can't be passed up.

HOWEVER, will Scott be allowed over here??? Anyone know anything regarding the possibility of him being locked up or even just put on probation (still preventing him from leaving the US)? Anything outstanding?

Also, any news on the support?

I've got standing tickets for the Glasgow gig :D
HOWEVER, will Scott be allowed over here??? Anyone know anything regarding the possibility of him being locked up or even just put on probation (still preventing him from leaving the US)? Anything outstanding?

I think he's allowed to leave the country to tour

yay :D

I've got standing tickets for the Glasgow gig  :D

surely he would be able to discharge himself from rehab if he was put in it. fuck the system....i got fans to please.........thats wot i wud do

I've got standing tickets for the Glasgow gig  :D

surely he would be able to discharge himself from rehab if he was put in it. fuck the system....i got fans to please.........thats wot i wud do

Rehab isnt always optional...nor is jail...

Lets just hope he makes it!