Port Discovery: New Music, Recommendations and More!

Broskirose

Use this thread to post music you're currently digging, get artist recommendations, share live performances - you name it!

Heard this song on SiriusXM U the other day. Pretty good imo. Full album comes out in May. I'll check it out.

Been listening to Lonerism by Tame Impala a lot lately.

• Like 4

Been really digging this album lately, it's a side project featuring the singer from Deftones and Shaun Lopez from Far. Cool dark electronic vibe.

Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH22-xSMERQo3GbvZMZgKO55PLgKPoGV8

Check out This Is A Trick, Blk Stallion, and Bitches Brew.

Beck's new album Morning Phase is also really good, if you're in the mood for something a little more melancholy. I didn't expect to like it as much as I do, but I was really surprised.

Edited by chevelle

Heard this song on SiriusXM U the other day. Pretty good imo. Full album comes out in May. I'll check it out.

Heard this song on SiriusXMU the other day, too, and could not remember the name of the band to save my life. Kept getting results for a pokemon named Sylveon when trying to search for them. Thank you. Finally.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not immediately new, but I've just been getting into them; cool band:

yeah the sword is a cool band. got into them a while back when a friend of mine told me to check them out and let me borrow their debut age of winters.