The News

Snake-Pit

Do you watch the news?

Right now I have BBC World News on in the background, and one of my favourite anchors Rico Hizon is live from Singapore doing his nightly report.

Timeshift_07-31%2023-54-35_BBC%20NEWS%20

I also like my regional news anchor

rl20120206b.jpg

Riz Lateef

Growing up I remember Michael Buerk

Michael_Buerk_Ten_O%27clock_News.jpg

and who in the UK doesn't remember Trevor McDonald?

_1131682_trevor.300.jpg

I

Guest Len B'stard

Just when I thought Snake-Pit couldn't get any less interesting.

Listen you white bread suburban puke, quit ragging on me you fucking snot nosed twirp, I hate it when preppys get rude, so shut the fuck up.

He was even talkin' about yo mommmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaa *gasp* :lol:

On topic:

Michael Berk :rofl-lol:

You know you have too spare time when you remember the names of news anchors. :lol:

That Rico guy came on and I wondered who else watched him as I seem to catch his show a lot at 1am. It's now to a point where I'm over used to it and it's up there with Family Guy! and American Dad! - I also have Rico Hizon. :P

Riz Lateef, c'mon... Riz Lateef? The t'ief who t'iefed my Rizla bruv, Riz Lateef - ever since I first heard that name I was like 'what? :lol: '

It's a 'omophone for someone 'oo steals Rizla 'round 'ere.

Edited by Snake-Pit
  • Like 1

Well, I usually read the daily paper too.

Right now there was a shooting in Dallas and the news just kept showing the skyline and talking and talking about really nothing since they had no idea what the hell was going on? But they kept showing the same scene over and over again while they talked about nothing since they knew nothing, but yet they interrupted my damn shows because they just wanted to stay on the tv talking about nothing.

Very annoying because I don't understand why every local channel had to show the same scene over and over again and saying nothing important.

Finally, they caught the guy who was shooting, but the cops are not giving out any info, but the news jerks are still trying to get something and it's just so damn stupid. Now they are still talking about nothing because they don't know nothing and still I'm missing my shows.

Listen you white bread suburban puke, quit ragging on me you fucking snot nosed twirp, I hate it when preppys get rude, so shut the fuck up.

26hg.jpg

Do you know what any of those terms mean, Flea?

Guest Len B'stard

26hg.jpg

Did you notice how he sort of becomes an American when he's annoyed? :lol: Coach Buzzcut :lol: 'You snot nosed lil puke, why i oughta!!' :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 2

26hg.jpg

Did you notice how he sort of becomes an American when he's annoyed? :lol: Coach Buzzcut :lol: 'You snot nosed lil puke, why i oughta!!' :lol:

Innit?

:P

• Like 1

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Watch the news in the morning while at the gym

Edited by Gia