Three Louis Theroux documentaries based in LA.

alfierose

Anyone watched these? The first two are available on iplayer, the third airs in the UK tonight I think.

The first two were pretty sad, one was based around stray dogs and the second medical care at Cedars Sinai.

The last one is about rehousing the cities sex offenders.

Worth a watch but not always happy viewing.

Guest Len B'stard

He can be a right smug bastard when he wants, that Theroux. Remember the one he did with Jimmy Saville, a lot of that shit looks suss now, with the benefit of hindsight.

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah, so do i. He's very brave too in instances. Like when he's with that white supremacist family and they're like 'are you a jew?' and he just refuses to answer them, politely and everything but he refused to allow their prejudice to engage, was fuckin' dangerous too cuz they could've had the bastard right there, I mean he was round their gaff so it could've got ugly for him.

Guest Len B'stard

Nah, he goes to America to check out all their various wrestling scenes. He wound them up a bit with some perfectly reasonable questions regarding whether it's fake or not so to teach him a lesson they got him in to do training with him and they were just knocking him about all over the place. Bit sadistic really.