Why Was Axl Considered a Waste of Ammo by the Terminator?

What's funny here is that most of you seem to believe the OP, as if that gif is how the video ended.

Here's how the video actually ended:

The Terminator scans Slash, Duff, Matt, Dizzy, with Axl being last. Then the assessment was made by the Terminator about the band being a waste of ammo. The Terminator didn't just scan Axl and say that. Some of the dumbass responses to the OP are priceless.

Cause he's like, sub-human. A total piece of shit. Not even worth the ammo it would take to kill him. Letting him live his little cockroach life is a worse punishment than actually pulling the trigger.

That's always been my take on it. The kind of nihilistic black humor Axl had at the time.

Either that or it's implying that he has super powers and bullets will just bounce off them.

I think it's the first one.

31464-Terminator-T2-thumbs-up-gif-HJB5.g

What's funny here is that most of you seem to believe the OP, as if that gif is how the video ended.

The Terminator scans Slash, Duff, Matt, Dizzy, with Axl being last. Then the assessment was made by the Terminator about the band being a waste of ammo. The Terminator didn't just scan Axl and say that. Some of the dumbass responses to the OP are priceless.

Are you bitter or what?

Are you bitter or what?

You're one to talk about bitterness, pal. :lol:

I just thought it was funny how many people apparently have never watched the video.