Axl's solution ofr exterminating moths

Hopefully it'll be the topic for a sequel song. Shotgun Mothballs or Mothman's Revenge or Catcher In The Sky. It'd be easier to down them with a super soaker or something, I know those things were lethal with hot water when you were a kid. I once put washing up liquid in it and aimed for the eyes of my opponents, it worked.

When I saw the title if this thread I thought it was going to be some inane nonsense from one of the member whose first language isn't English with some crazy metaphor about Axl being so awesome, one day he'll put out something so amazing it'll be like shooting a moth.

This is much better.

I was surprised that when I created the topic, at the beginning noone really seemed to notice the link to the article, esp. when I used the expression 'some good ol' stories' next to it...

but fortunately now it's on the right path - better late than never

Edited by Liquor & Whores

• 4 months later...

http://nypost.com/2014/05/03/axl-roses-insane-solution-for-exterminating-moths/

good ol' stories from Craig Duswalt's book

1513744_767697086603714_2504304448283178

Great and rare pic of Axl courtesy of gnr int forum-staff and Pablo from The Garden! Link to aticle courtesy of Guns N' Roses Bootlegs

Is it Slash who holds the chair with the guitar?

Update: that's definitely him, and the guitar part was a Friday night' optical illusion B-)

Edited by Blacula