Axl's solution ofr exterminating moths

Forget the moth. That article is hilarious! A bunch of naked chicks in Venezuela, a stuffed elephant as b-day present for Stephanie and a naked photographer running around the hotel in Argentina. I wonder what other funny stories are in that book.

:lol:

• Like 1

Two great stories:

While in France for a show, Rose bought then-girlfriend, supermodel Stephanie Seymour, who was then in New York, a stuffed elephant for her birthday. Rose had a crew member book the stuffed elephant its own seat on the Concorde — at an estimated cost of $10,000.

Such was Rose’s power that he didn’t even need to speak to get his way.

For a time, he became enamored with photography, carrying a camera everywhere. Following one show, his limo pulled out of the backstage area — thousands of fans clamoring for a peek inside — when Rose spotted one especially attractive fan and invited her back to his hotel.

The girl jumped in the limo and, “after an awkward moment of silence,” Rose began silently taking the girl’s picture.

She smiled for the camera, innocently at first, then progressively sexier and removed her clothes until she was naked. Rose never said a word. He just kept clicking the shutter, despite the fact that cameras back then held no more than 36 exposures. Duswalt estimates that Rose clicked the shutter around 300 times.

• Like 1

Two great stories:

While in France for a show, Rose bought then-girlfriend, supermodel Stephanie Seymour, who was then in New York, a stuffed elephant for her birthday. Rose had a crew member book the stuffed elephant its own seat on the Concorde — at an estimated cost of $10,000.

Such was Rose’s power that he didn’t even need to speak to get his way.

For a time, he became enamored with photography, carrying a camera everywhere. Following one show, his limo pulled out of the backstage area — thousands of fans clamoring for a peek inside — when Rose spotted one especially attractive fan and invited her back to his hotel.

The girl jumped in the limo and, “after an awkward moment of silence,” Rose began silently taking the girl’s picture.

She smiled for the camera, innocently at first, then progressively sexier and removed her clothes until she was naked. Rose never said a word. He just kept clicking the shutter, despite the fact that cameras back then held no more than 36 exposures. Duswalt estimates that Rose clicked the shutter around 300 times.

Axl predicted the future of digital cameras :P

Forget the moth. That article is hilarious! A bunch of naked chicks in Venezuela, a stuffed elephant as b-day present for Stephanie and a naked photographer running around the hotel in Argentina. I wonder what other funny stories are in that book.

Holy shit that article is fucking hysterical! I haven't laughed that hard in a while. I love how he threw the food and smashed the plates so axl could relate

Holy shit that article is fucking hysterical! I haven't laughed that hard in a while. I love how he threw the food and smashed the plates so axl could relate

Can't wait for the book now !!

When I saw the title if this thread I thought it was going to be some inane nonsense from one of the member whose first language isn't English with some crazy metaphor about Axl being so awesome, one day he'll put out something so amazing it'll be like shooting a moth.

This is much better.

Guest Gunns

this books seems like Axl's book he let his PA write for him.

your book set the benchmark for quality books, lets see if this one lives up to yours.