Article-Chinese Democracy: The most underrated hair-band album of all-time

Guys - again, who cares about a label of the genre.

You'll notice in the story it refers to them as a hard rock band.

I thought people would debate the ranking of the 10 albums.....not one person's classification of a type of music. Again, I couldn't call it www.myfavoritebands.com.

You have to use certain words and phrases to get your site ranked. How many people do you think search the term "groghan's favorite bands" or "groghan's most underrated albums of all time" compared to how many people search "best hair band album of all time" or "best hair metal song of all time?"

Then you are not better than Kevin Lawrence >:(

Guys - again, who cares about a label of the genre.

You'll notice in the story it refers to them as a hard rock band.

I thought people would debate the ranking of the 10 albums.....not one person's classification of a type of music. Again, I couldn't call it www.myfavoritebands.com.

You have to use certain words and phrases to get your site ranked. How many people do you think search the term "groghan's favorite bands" or "groghan's most underrated albums of all time" compared to how many people search "best hair band album of all time" or "best hair metal song of all time?"

Then you are not better than Kevin Lawrence > :(

Dammit. You got me. The parallels are simply mind blowing. It's basically the same story, from start to finish.

LOL. Who knew that making a blog that gets 15 hits a day, that profits me less than $5 a week, and that CELEBRATES bands that we all love, would make people get so upset.

mags, I should have went with buttrock.com!!!!

Broski I was honestly asking for your opinion. I was curious what other bands you label as being buttrock like you do most of GnR's music. Just curious who else you'd put in that category.