Slash's Cut Throat Nine

Val22

Just read that Slash is filming a new movie with his production company. I did see his other production of "Fear Nothing" on cable and was not impressed. The storyline was okay, but there wasn't anything new that I haven't seen in other movies.

This movie has the star of Hannibal in it, so I think I might check this one out.

Looks like Slash is now getting more famous actors interested in his movies.

I hope slash does come up with something new because it seems no one can come up with a new horror movie that doesn't have the same old stories in it.

I did get to meet the Nick King, who is Mr. Boogie in the Sinister movie. They are filming a new one for release later this year. I did like Sinister because it was something new and different for horror.

Anyway, Slash seems very determined to do more horror films so that's pretty cool.

Cut Throats Nine is a remake of a violent Spaghetti Western - Not a horror film.

Also, I might be wrong but I think he was attached to this project as an Executive Producer (which in itself if a bit of a loose job role), I don't think he will be as involved in this as he was with fear

Slash is a persuasive guy so he probably could get some pretty big names, but it's going to take time to build up, try to make some money in it, he'd probably pay some of the actors in guitar lessons and in guitars if it came down to keeping a tight budget. It also means he should be making the convention rounds more, where you're not paying out the ass for a meet and greet.

He should cast Betty White in a movie, she was awesome in Lake Placid.