Over 200 girls get kidnapped in Nigeria

Snake-Pit

Islamist militant group Boko Haram kidnapped the girls as they were sitting their final exams because they opposed education for girls.

On Facebook I see people taking pictures of themselves holding # Bring back our girls.

10245287_10152116241666173_3102853506583

That's pretty disgusting.

The kidnapping and warfare must end.

Someone shoud kill that curry munching bellend, chop him up and send his pieces back to each one of his family members in whatever third world shithole he crawled out of if he doesn't know how to appreciate a Western lifestyle. Fuck him. Fuck Boko Haram. Fuck anyone that thinks this is a big deal. Kony bullshit of 2014. You let third world latrines exist in this day and age, this is what you get. Reap what you sow.

10245287_10152116241666173_3102853506583

very valid point on the right there

I do however think a bunch of bad guys are about to die.

We sent "support" into the region.

Which means our drones have located them, and we are moving into position, stay tuned

Edited by shades

I do however think a bunch of bad guys are about to die.

We sent "support" into the region.

Which means our drones have located them, and we are moving into position, stay tuned

Terrorists, your game is through, 'cause now you have to answer to America.

Anyone else think it was cringeworthy of Michelle Obama and David Cameron to hold up those signs?

I mean they are in an actual position to DO SOMETHING about it if they so choose. Not like the rest of the people posting those pictures.

Then there is the issue of why the international community at all should be involved in this - the Nigerian government should be solving their own goddamn problems.

That's before we even discuss as to why 200 schoolgirls are more worthy of international hysteria and the thousands of young boys who are victims of this group are not given the time of day.

The whole thing is rife with hypocrisy and pretty disgusting.

• Like 1

Anyone else think it was cringeworthy of Michelle Obama and David Cameron to hold up those signs?

I mean they are in an actual position to DO SOMETHING about it if they so choose. Not like the rest of the people posting those pictures.

Then there is the issue of why the international community at all should be involved in this - the Nigerian government should be solving their own goddamn problems.

That's before we even discuss as to why 200 schoolgirls are more worthy of international hysteria and the thousands of young boys who are victims of this group are not given the time of day.

Yes to everything.

Yes to everything.
x 2.

This is very disturbing, but the nation of the Congo has been doing horrible things to their people for years and years and have killed and raped many women, so what's the difference?

Why is everyone so concerned about the women of Nigeria?

I mean it sucks, but there are many countries around the world who treat their women like shit and no one says shit about it?

Unfortunately, there are people in the world who have no feelings for human life especially women, so they think they can do what they want. And by the articles in the newspaper this crazy guy seems to be doing whatever the hell he feels like it and all the protesting in the world is not changing his mind.

this guy and his followers need to be put down like the savages that they are.

Honestly, I'm not surprised because many African nations are just horrible places to live.

Throw most of South America and Asia in there too if you want. Just that Africa is on a whole other level of shit.

Different type of shit. Doesn't mean the rest of the world isn't in its own type of shit. Anyway, I understand you. But, who's gonna do that? Who has the right to do that? Who wants to pay for that and get their hands dirty?

I always said it, there can't be a first world without a second and a third world.

Edited by Thin White Duke