GN'R - The food rules the mood.

OK, I know this is not the best way to start a thread but, before closing, hidding or whatever (again), this is REALLY serious shit.

I have to share this theory because I think that some of GN'R present dramas can be solved by the food.

I always heard the old people saying that "Fat people are happy people". I always saw people making deep diets to become skinny, but some of those people become sore and depressed.

Now look at GN'R.

Axl is now fatter than he was in the old days but, now, he's always in good mood.

In the other hand, BBF used to be happy and fat,before joining GN'R. Now he is skinny like a spaghetti ... and he is always unhappy ... and there's always a drama .... he needs to eat some hamburgers again,

After all, maybe the band just need a good nutritionist to get in shape again.

• Like 1

OK, I know this is not the best way to start a thread but, before closing, hidding or whatever (again), this is REALLY serious shit.

Honestly Gunner, if you know it's not the best thread to start and the mods have been locking your threads lately... maybe make an effort not to make another silly one so soon?

You complain that the mods are closing all of your threads, and that they have it in for you, but you're not exactly doing anything to change the perception they have of you. Think about it man. :shrugs: