Tyrant

PITBOSS

There's quite a lot of brutal endings that could happen. Let's say Jamal finds out about Bassam and blows his family out of the sky. But then Bassom takes over and has Jamal executed and finishes the season as the ruler/tyrant of the country. He could even steal the election.

yes this is one of the shows I've been following and enjoying if only to see what happens next. I'm thinking barry will dig in so deep and become what he's trying to fight against. Barry's wife isn't a very good character or maybe she's just not a good actress? Can't quite put my finger on what's wrong there. They need to show us a little more of what's it's like over there from the people's perspective imo.

yes this is one of the shows I've been following and enjoying if only to see what happens next. I'm thinking barry will dig in so deep and become what he's trying to fight against. Barry's wife isn't a very good character or maybe she's just not a good actress? Can't quite put my finger on what's wrong there. They need to show us a little more of what's it's like over there from the people's perspective imo.

I think the wife and kids are undeveloped becos they are going to get whacked. Some scenery would be nice, they aren't rioting I guess because of the elections. but maybe closer to voting stuff will blow up. jamal will want to pull out. So Barry will have to work fast to save his ass and win out.

I think the wife and kids are undeveloped becos they are going to get whacked. Some scenery would be nice, they aren't rioting I guess because of the elections. but maybe closer to voting stuff will blow up. jamal will want to pull out. So Barry will have to work fast to save his ass and win out.

I feel the whole parent - kids theme was very neglected throughout the season. It's basically what got Jamal and Bassam to be who they are and I would have liked to see more focus on how those 2 relate to their kids. My bet on the finale is that Barry will somehow get to be head of state and Jamal in quest for revenge. Probably some notable deaths too.

well I didn't see that coming in this episode. there's no way barry will get killed off, but I bet you're right somehow he will be the big cheese and jamal will be seeking revenge taking us into the next season (if it doesn't get cancelled)

the planted info in the early ep of Barry being the cold blooded killer and the father saying "It should have been you" will come to fruition. We have seen Barry is cold and ruthless and Jamal and emotional, egotistic and romantic, if a bit of a rabid dog. Jamal will kill Barry's wife and kids, probably blow up the plane as they leave but Barry will complete the coup and Jamal will have to leave the palace to regroup on the outside. Barry will end up in power but surrounded by enemies. Jamal could turn into a terrorist.

Edited by wasted

Unexpected ending for me as well. I don't feel it leaves as much open possibilties as would have other scenarios.

Not sure how Basaam could still turn things into his favour right now. He will survive for sure, but I can't see him finding too many allies, except for his journalist friend. That speech must have some significance, otherwise it wouldn't make a lot sense to have included that part. I can already picture Jamal feeling betrayed and unleashing hell into the country.

Unexpected ending for me as well. I don't feel it leaves as much open possibilties as would have other scenarios.

Not sure how Basaam could still turn things into his favour right now. He will survive for sure, but I can't see him finding too many allies, except for his journalist friend. That speech must have some significance, otherwise it wouldn't make a lot sense to have included that part. I can already picture Jamal feeling betrayed and unleashing hell into the country.
all barry has to do is play the only card he has if he leverages the fact that jamal attacked the sheik or somehow has some evidence.....

barry won't end up dead but I can see jamal killing his family

He won't kill Barry but he might execute his family as punishment. Jamal and his wife (oh dear) won't make the same mistake again.

I guess it is that Jamal killed people but that might be held for next season? Bazzer on his knees as his family are hang is very GOT ending.