Axl sleeping

Will the kid heard Chinese Democracy?

He does look less bloated, yes. Whos the kid....DJ?

Too young. Darren is in his 40's lol

pic is from the 90's

Yeah... I thought it was 1994

It's probably mid 90's. Axl wore that bandana to hide his hair transplant. You can see a few photos during that time and can tell he had shaved his head.

He wore the bandana like that around 1994-1995

This one is from 1995

14543140267_64d4634cec_o.jpg

That chick is so fucking hot

DAT makeup

pic is from the 90's

It's probably mid 90's. Axl wore that bandana to hide his hair transplant. You can see a few photos during that time and can tell he had shaved his head.

This one is from 1995

Yeah, and there's a couple more. One in a guitar shop, I think? And one where he's with his body guard. If you look at the front of his head in the body guard and guitar shop photo, you can see there's no hair under the thing. If you know anything about the reclusive years, a lot of people claimed to have seen him said he had short or no hair at the time which is probably why he had shorter hair when he finally resurfaced in 1999.

Yeah, I use to have WAY too much time on my hands lol.

You can see a few photos during that time and can tell he had shaved his head.

He did??

The mug shot in 1998 shows him with short hair and some photos during 1995-96 show him with a bandana on and NO hair under it. I assume that's when he got his transplant because it's the only time span where it could have occurred and also because back then, you had to have your hair shaved in the area where the hair was going to be transplanted.

Can you please post those pictures?

why the transplant, what was wrong with his hair?

you usually get a hair transplant when you have gone bald.

Axl started losing his hair in his late 20's. That's why starting sometime around 1992, you never saw the guy without a bandana. I'm guessing he got it done because he was insecure about it (Erin claimed that this was true).

pic is from the 90's

This one is from 1995

Yeah, and there's a couple more. One in a guitar shop, I think? And one where he's with his body guard. If you look at the front of his head in the body guard and guitar shop photo, you can see there's no hair under the thing. If you know anything about the reclusive years, a lot of people claimed to have seen him said he had short or no hair at the time which is probably why he had shorter hair when he finally resurfaced in 1999.

Yeah, I use to have WAY too much time on my hands lol.

You can see a few photos during that time and can tell he had shaved his head.

He did??

The mug shot in 1998 shows him with short hair and some photos during 1995-96 show him with a bandana on and NO hair under it. I assume that's when he got his transplant because it's the only time span where it could have occurred and also because back then, you had to have your hair shaved in the area where the hair was going to be transplanted.

Can you please post those pictures?

you usually get a hair transplant when you have gone bald.

Google "1995 Axl photo". It was the forth photo from the top left on my search. He's got the same pink bandana on with some guy behind him wearing a white hat. I tried linking to it but it doesn't work.

• Like 1