Albums and Movies that changed your life

31illusions

With Teeth by NIN is a pretty weird piece of work for me cause it kinda reflects a dark period of my existence that went on with that record. The Shining still intrigues the fuck outta me as a movie, I've seen it maybe 40 times now and still trying to piece it together, King's novel is a ghost house classic and only about 50% of it makes its way into the movie, so the tandem are both separate interpretations of the same disturbing, delightful seed of a concept.

I'm in the middle of The Stand and I think it's changing my life as we speak. Just wanted to mention that because of your name.

Edited by bacardimayne
  • Like 1

With Teeth by NIN is a pretty weird piece of work for me cause it kinda reflects a dark period of my existence that went on with that record. The Shining still intrigues the fuck outta me as a movie, I've seen it maybe 40 times now and still trying to piece it together, King's novel is a ghost house classic and only about 50% of it makes its way into the movie, so the tandem are both separate interpretations of the same disturbing, delightful seed of a concept.

I'm in the middle of The Stand and I think it's changing my life as we speak. Just wanted to mention that because of your name.

Wait until the ending! :lol: