Bid on some of Dj Ashba™'s Stage Worn Ashbaswag™

The guy's an absolute fake, phony poser and his music sucks all manner of dicks.

He belongs nowhere near the Guns N Roses name, I hold Poison or some other lipstick wearing, hair teasing pout shit in higher regard than this D grade motherfucker.

• Like 1

Everything about him is manufactured so cliched that it isn't even funny. He just tries way too hard. Teen girls and people like Val22 buy into his charade.

I suppose Axl saw something in him that the rest of us do not.

Great post randall

I think what Axl saw in Dj was his ability as a songwriter and a producer, with his history in Beautiful Creatures and Sixx: A.M. (and Saints Of Los Angeles). Yes, Dj is an awful live musician with Guns, but he wrote a #1 single a few years ago, something Axl hasn't done since 1987. I'm excited to hear what Dj brings to Guns if he comes in with a Beautiful Creatures/This Is Gonna Hurt style.

Lol, let's not get too carried away with the number one single thing. He - along with four other guys - co-wrote a Sixx AM song that went to number one of the "mainstream rock" chart. Chad Kroeger of Nickleback has 7 number one "rock" chart hits, plus a handful of songs that went to 2 or 3.

But I get your point and that just begs the question.........why get this guy for his songwriting ability if you aren't going to use him for that? Why hire a famous pizza chef for your restaurant, but then never let him cook pizza and instead make him cook French cuisine (which he sucks at).

I'd love to see what Axl and DJ can come up with together. Unfortunately, Axl doesn't feel the same way.

Groghan-

Playing devil's advocate here, how do we know Axl isn't using Dj to write with? I think everybody and their mother (except Val22 and her kids of course) knows Dj is a shit live musician when playing Guns songs. I think even Axl gets that. But if he was hired because of his writing/producing capabilities, what's to say they aren't being used and we just don't know about it? The next album is the followup to Chinese, the second half of the album. After that, I'd be prepared to bet those songs Dj Ashba worked on he talked about will get the GNR treatment.

Everything about him is manufactured so cliched that it isn't even funny. He just tries way too hard. Teen girls and people like Val22 buy into his charade.

Great post randall

pleasing younger audiences plus he is a Slash/nikki Sixx copycat so might some demented Slash/Mötley/Glam metal fans are pleased

Great post randall

I think what Axl saw in Dj was his ability as a songwriter and a producer, with his history in Beautiful Creatures and Sixx: A.M. (and Saints Of Los Angeles). Yes, Dj is an awful live musician with Guns, but he wrote a #1 single a few years ago, something Axl hasn't done since 1987. I'm excited to hear what Dj brings to Guns if he comes in with a Beautiful Creatures/This Is Gonna Hurt style.

you see this is the problem with you: you will buy anything if it's number 1

You are enthusiasted by the "fame" the drama the materialist shit thing.... not by the music (mostly) I know you're a fan of hard rock/metal and Mötley Crüe (and pussy and drinking and posing and "to look cool")

But the problem is GNR WILL be shit because people like you. Not only because Axl is a lazy crybaby, because "Black Friday" people like you

You can fight with bacardimayne, broski etc. but you are not better than them. Exactly the same just from a different viewpoint

Edited by Motivation

Groghan-

Playing devil's advocate here, how do we know Axl isn't using Dj to write with? I think everybody and their mother (except Val22 and her kids of course) knows Dj is a shit live musician when playing Guns songs. I think even Axl gets that. But if he was hired because of his writing/producing capabilities, what's to say they aren't being used and we just don't know about it? The next album is the followup to Chinese, the second half of the album. After that, I'd be prepared to bet those songs Dj Ashba worked on he talked about will get the GNR treatment.

No problem!

I hope he is using him, and I hope the two are spending time together writing.

The last interview or two with DJ he has said that he "sent" Axl a batch of 10-12 songs that sound like old Appetite era music and that's all he really knows know. He has never said "Ya, Axl, Bumble and I have been working on some really killer material. One of my favorites is this killer song called Facekicker that just rips your face off. And Axl and I have composed this really beautiful ballad called Damn, That's Smooth that I think fans will really enjoy."

Uggg, that's the problem with GnR bro.

I would hate to be in a band and turn in a batch of songs only to discover/realize that they won't be released for another decade. CD2 comes out in 2016............when would the next one be released? 2023?

I really wish that Axl would turn over his entire vault to DJ and let him pick the best 15 songs, and even let DJ produce/mix/etc most of the album. If Axl did that, we'd get a new GnR record before summer time 2015. And then a follow-up album in 2017.

Groghan-

No problem!

I hope he is using him, and I hope the two are spending time together writing.

The last interview or two with DJ he has said that he "sent" Axl a batch of 10-12 songs that sound like old Appetite era music and that's all he really knows know. He has never said "Ya, Axl, Bumble and I have been working on some really killer material. One of my favorites is this killer song called Facekicker that just rips your face off. And Axl and I have composed this really beautiful ballad called Damn, That's Smooth that I think fans will really enjoy."

Uggg, that's the problem with GnR bro.

I would hate to be in a band and turn in a batch of songs only to discover/realize that they won't be released for another decade. CD2 comes out in 2016............when would the next one be released? 2023?

I really wish that Axl would turn over his entire vault to DJ and let him pick the best 15 songs, and even let DJ produce/mix/etc most of the album. If Axl did that, we'd get a new GnR record before summer time 2015. And then a follow-up album in 2017.

According to 4tus on his workshop in Australia he and DJ sharing some ideas/riffs and Axl picking the right parts...

A lot of Finck material will be released and 4us and DJ will be the only ones who will got some credts on the next release (no BBF there)

Oh he also mentioned that some of the song ideas was rooted back in the Slash days so Slash might be got some writing credits

(which will be the epitome of hilariousness)

Edited by Motivation