"I'm sorry for what happened when GN'R broke up"

GUNNER PT

Nothing happened.

How do you know that?

Because it's well documented. Axl was a diva and Slash was a heroin addict. Axl wanted to do A with the band, Slash wanted to do Z. Slash left and Axl kept going.

Whether you think one of them or both of them or none of them failed with what they wanted to do is subjective.

Eh, I would say you left out few small details like Axl's megolmania, and having Slash and Duff sign over their rights to the band name etc. etc........

Not saying it was all Axl's fault but lets not kid ourselves a lot of stuff happened that led to the split.

Grown men can settle things with a nod. Axl wants things to be settled with crucifixions and ass smooches.

Yeah but the animosity would still bubble below the surface. IMHO the only way to settle this is for them to get together with a pro counselor and clear the air. Get the anger out in the open and talk through it. The only problem is both have to be willing to do this and open up and I think pride, ego, and stubbornness will always prevent this from happening.

Axl has shown he holds grudges and once on his shit list it seems pretty tough to reconcile :shrugs:

hahahaha! That's all THEY have to say. Axl doesn't have to say anything does he? Nope. If he did you'd have posted this in the main GnR Section. Celbrity obsession is fucked up man.

Grown men can settle things with a nod. Axl wants things to be settled with crucifixions and ass smooches.

Probably you're right but, can't Slash do it "FOR THE FANS"?

Holy fuck. Do you have zero integrity as a person? Would you do this shit just for the fans? Publicly admit wrong doing and apologize for something you don't even feel you have done or for something you don't even know what it is? Get real. You preach integrity of Axl Rose yet show non of your own whatsoever. You obsess over Slash making this public declartion of guilt just so you can be right about your hero. It's obvious, and it's fucked up.

hahahaha! That's all THEY have to say. Axl doesn't have to say anything does he? Nope. If he did you'd have posted this in the main GnR Section. Celbrity obsession is fucked up man.

Probably you're right but, can't Slash do it "FOR THE FANS"?

Holy fuck. Do you have zero integrity as a person? Would you do this shit just for the fans? Publicly admit wrong doing and apologize for something you don't even feel you have done or for something you don't even know what it is? Get real. You preach integrity of Axl Rose yet show non of your own whatsoever. You obsess over Slash making this public declartion of guilt just so you can be right about your hero. It's obvious, and it's fucked up.

LOL

1st ... you are not understanding what I said

2nd ... you are being a little bit rude

3rd ... chill out.

Now, let me explain ... as you can see I was replying to Rustycage.

He was saying that "grown men can settle thing with a nod" ...

Probably you don't need to settle things with a nod, if there's nothing that you regret of or nothing that you feel sorry for ...

My post was made admitting that both have motives to, somehow, apologize.

I even said that probably he was right ... why the hell do you need to reply to me in such an agressive way? Because probably you are more "obsess over Slash (...) so you can be right about your hero" than me? <_<

Everybody fucks up. Mature people know this. Narcissistic egomaniacal people always refuse to admit blame because they convince themselves they were the victim and acting defensively.

Normal people can just let things be in the past, nod and move on. They don't need someone to kiss their ass and beg their forgiveness. Otherwise, you wait forever. To expect Slash to bend down and admit guilt over something that, without a doubt, resulted from Axl's actions without Axl even acknowledging his monstrous fuck up is just plain stupid.

But it's transparent. I don't even come around much anymore and even I can see that your goal is to paint Slash as the guy holding back from reconciliation because "he just won't say the simple words for THE FANS!!11"

Slash releases music for the fans.

Slash does interviews for the fans.

Slash puts in effort at the shows for the fans.

I could go on and on.

What does Axl do in all of this?

No music.

Half-assed performances.

No progression with nu-nu-nu-gnr.

No meaningful interviews.

No information.

Add on top of it, for your delusional reconciliation scenario, he doesn't even apologize for holding majority of the blame. How cute.

• Like 3

LOL

3rd ... chill out.

Probably you don't need to settle things with a nod, if there's nothing that you regret of or nothing that you feel sorry for ...

I even said that probably he was right ... why the hell do you need to reply to me in such an agressive way? Because probably you are more "obsess over Slash (...) so you can be right about your hero" than me? <_<

The fact you think I obsess over Slash is hilarious. You think Slash is my hero? Hahaha! I rarely post about Slash. I rarely even talk about Axl. What I do do is shake my head in dismay at people like you who go to extreme lengths to defend Axl even under certain circumstances where he's undefendable. Like the whole way you tried to twist his cancer comment. It's actually frightening to think people have such blind worship of someone.

LOL

3rd ... chill out.

The fact you think I obsess over Slash is hilarious. You think Slash is my hero?

I never said that.

I see you like to put your words in other people mouth ... but I'm not playing that game ...

You want to discuss something with arguments? That's ok ... otherwise ... have a nice day.

Axl was a diva and Slash was a heroin addict.

It looks like a motive to ask for sorry.

Axl wanted to do A with the band, Slash wanted to do Z.

Another motive ...

Slash left and Axl kept going.

Another motive ...

Could be motives as to why things fell apart. None of them are motives to say I'm sorry.

Another motive ...

Another motive ...

Could be motives as to why things fell apart. None of them are motives to say I'm sorry.

If they don't regret about the break up .... then they don't really want to make a reunion ... so there's no motives to say "I'm sorry", at all. Man, you are right. :shrugs:

Another motive ...

Another motive ...

If they don't regret about the break up .... then they don't really want to make a reunion ... so there's no motives to say "I'm sorry", at all. Man, you are right. :shrugs:

None of them said they wanted to reunite. None of them said they regret taking the road they took. None of them have any motives to say I'm sorry. :)

The fact you think I obsess over Slash is hilarious. You think Slash is my hero?

I never said that.

I see you like to put your words in other people mouth ... but I'm not playing that game ...

You want to discuss something with arguments? That's ok ... otherwise ... have a nice day.

The word in yellow is your fucking quote genius. You are a joke. You never said I'm obsessed with Slash or that he's my hero just like Axl never said Slash is a cancer. You have some serious issues.