"I'm sorry for what happened when GN'R broke up"

GUNNER PT

That's all they have to say to amend things between them.

Is it that hard?

Aren't they really sorry ... for a reason or another?

Even if the tension is over, people need to give a step forward and admit that some things aren't that important anymore and that they can see things in another perspective now ...

There's 2 things that are really missing in this world: people need to say "thank you" and to say "I'm sorry" more often. To feel it's not enough ... some things need to be said.

• Like 1

Is it that hard?

Even if the tension is over, people need to give a step forward and admit that some things aren't that important anymore and that they can see things in another perspective now ...

There's 2 things that are really missing in this world: people need to say "thank you" and to say "I'm sorry" more often. To feel it's not enough ... some things need to be said.

wkuk04..likes this.

• Like 1

I got some gifts for my cousins kid and none of them said Thank you to me, I felt bad, at least say Thank You

Is it that hard?

wkuk04..likes this.

Hahahaha, I was just gonna post that

• Like 1

Nothing happened.

How do you know that?

Because it's well documented. Axl was a diva and Slash was a heroin addict. Axl wanted to do A with the band, Slash wanted to do Z. Slash left and Axl kept going.

Whether you think one of them or both of them or none of them failed with what they wanted to do is subjective.

I just want to say sorry if I ever sounded offensive, rude, harsh, or anything bad, to someone around here.

I also would like to thank everybody who helped me to be a better user ... I do not know if you were successful, but I thank you anyway, because I believe you did it with the best intentions.

• Like 1

I just want to say sorry if I ever sounded offensive, rude, harsh, or anything bad, to someone around here.

I also would like to thank everybody who helped me to be a better user ... I do not know if you were successful, but I thank you anyway, because I believe you did it with the best intentions.

If my intentions are misunderstood,

Please be kind

I've done all I should.

I won't ask of you

What I would not do.

Oh, I saw the damage in you

My fortunate one

The envy of youth

Wkuk is thinking if he should like Gunner PT's post or not

Gunner PT is just being sarcastic, so you can like it, he is still on your side lol

• Like 1

I suppose I'm a romantic too? Give me the UYIs over AFD any day of the week.

Nah ... You are obviously an AFD guy ... :max:

Not really. I mean, I love the album and have tons of respect for it. It is the album that got me into Guns, but I enjoy the UYIs more.

Axl was a diva and Slash was a heroin addict.

It looks like a motive to ask for sorry.

Axl wanted to do A with the band, Slash wanted to do Z.

Another motive ...

Slash left and Axl kept going.

Another motive ...

God dammit, I thought this was a new quote

Which would mean only one thing...

Sry man :lol:

Maybe one day ...

Slash has said repeatedly that he contributed to the animosity.

It's not enough.

Your turn, Axl. :)

Everybody knows Axl is too lazy ... he won't do anything.

Slash is the cool guy ... it's up with him to do the all move and prove that he's not also too lazy. :shrugs:

We all just need to accept it won't ever happen.

Normally I'm in "team nugnr" just because it was fine and a reunion wouldn't happen. However, since NuGNR has done the same shit for the past 6 years, Axl doesn't seem to care about moving the brand forward, and the band seems to all be doing their own thing now, I think a reunion would make a lot of sense now.

They literally all have their own shit,

DJ- Very successful with Sixx Am and his other media shit

Dizzy- Solo stuff and Dead Daisies. Could even participate in a reunion

Richard- Dead Daisies and session work

Ron- Not even in GNR anymore, content with all of his solo stuff and has Art of Anarchy

Frank- That EDM thing, is probably just happy to have had the ride he's had

Chris- EDM thing with Frank and solo stuff

Tommy- The Replacements and solo stuff

A reunion wouldn't even screw any of them over at this point. Honestly, I'm sure Tommy and Ron would be happy with the dissolution of NuGNR. Richard and DJ probably wouldn't care too much. It'd suck for Chris and Frank, but they've had a hell of a ride and they'd be able to do other things. They survived fine from 2002-2006 and 2007-2009 (for Frank)

Furthermore, Duff just had The Walking Papers right now, Slash will finish up the WOF tour within the next year, Matt and Steven aren't doing anything, Gilby and Izzy aren't doing anything, and we all know Axl is doing fuck all

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 1

I suppose I'm a romantic too? Give me the UYIs over AFD any day of the week.

Nah ... You are obviously an AFD guy ... :max:

Not really. I mean, I love the album and have tons of respect for it. It is the album that got me into Guns, but I enjoy the UYIs more.

Deep down, everybody's an AFD guy.

• Like 1

Yeah, I agree. I just wish it wasn't like that. I'm sure the fuckin' lunatic would see peacemaking as some sort of admission that he "lost the war," which, if there was a war, he did, which he probably knows deep down, effectively guaranteeing that there will be no peace.

(Sry, I'm quoting you from another thread, but what I want to say makes more sense in this one)

That's why Slash should be sorry at first. He would show how to be a man and he would give Axl a chance to not feel that he was "losing a war".

Edited by GUNNER PT