Wayward Pines

Słash

Two more shows. I really hope the ending isn't something we've seen a million times before.

I hate that "teacher" who is really a hypotherapist, I think she's got everyone hypnotized and it's all in their heads.

I remembered that the doctor who also brought everyone to Wayward Pines met with the FBI guy who told him he wanted him to stop doing what he was doing, so they can't be in the year 4029 or whatever they're saying.

Ethan has had mental problems in the past, so if it's in his head I won't be surprised at all.

In an interview with Matt Dillon he said this show would only be one season, so we should get answers in two weeks. I just hope I haven't wasted all this time watching it.

Two more shows. I really hope the ending isn't something we've seen a million times before.

I hate that "teacher" who is really a hypotherapist, I think she's got everyone hypnotized and it's all in their heads.

I remembered that the doctor who also brought everyone to Wayward Pines met with the FBI guy who told him he wanted him to stop doing what he was doing, so they can't be in the year 4029 or whatever they're saying.

Ethan has had mental problems in the past, so if it's in his head I won't be surprised at all.

In an interview with Matt Dillon he said this show would only be one season, so we should get answers in two weeks. I just hope I haven't wasted all this time watching it.

read the books!

• 2 weeks later...

I watched the finale and I was totally wrong which I was glad about.

So it was 2049 and the world had ended and Wayward Pines was the last place on the planet that had humans.

I thought the ending was pretty good considering all the twists and turns.

Was glad that little cupcake was killed.

When Ethan's son woke up I thought it was going to be him dreaming, but the surprise ending was good. I actually felt that this ending made sense since that was the plan all along to make the teens the future of WP.

I actually thought this new WP was much worse than the other WP and that was pretty shocking.

All the adults were in those pods and the teens were ruling WP. This is a very scary thought! lol

Anyway, I was glad I was wrong about the whole plot. It's nice to be wrong and enjoy a show and it's ending.

M Night is working on Season 2.

wow! Matt Dilllon said he only filmed one season and since his character well you know he won't be back.

I actually think with this ending a new season would be good and very scary too especially with the new leaders in place.

Well, Matt Dillon said he only filmed one season.

But yeah, I think they could definitely go on and continue with the new people in Wayward Pines even though I know it'll annoy me so much! lol

I know he only shot for one season and only one season was shot, but as they are working on season 2, it would be great if they bring him back.

Well, Matt Dillon said he only filmed one season.

But yeah, I think they could definitely go on and continue with the new people in Wayward Pines even though I know it'll annoy me so much! lol

I know he only shot for one season and only one season was shot, but as they are working on season 2, it would be great if they bring him back.

Yeah, he could have survived. I mean it's tv. No one is ever really dead. I'm sure Matt will consider it if he doesn't get any good movie roles and doing tv exposes you to more people who have forgotten about you as a movie actor.