The Walking Dead Comic thread (WARNING: possible spoilers for fans of the Walking Dead TV series)

I saw posters for the new season and it had Negan's bat pointed at every character. I heard Maggie was a strong contender. Who knows?

I'm wondering who will be put in the jail that Morgan built? I mean it has to be there for someone since he took the time to build it.

Also heard that since Negan likes to hear himself talk, he will be doing a lot of it. lol

I think it's cool that the writers change the stories from the comics. It keeps you guessing. Since I never read the comics and don't intend to, it's all new to me.

Yeah, since some characters will die, new ones will be introduced too.

Guess we'll find out in October.

In a few weeks, Fear the Walking Dead begins again. Don't really care much for the characters, so when/ir they die I don't honestly care much. lol

• 1 month later...

God! I just can't wait until the new season. I want to move on with my life! lol

Everyday is another article about who they think Negan killed. It's getting crazy now.

From the previews I've seen, you still don't know and it seems like Negan will be in every show every week. They just seem to show the Saviors now and very little of Rick and his group.

13 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

God! I just can't wait until the new season. I want to move on with my life! lol

Everyday is another article about who they think Negan killed. It's getting crazy now.

From the previews I've seen, you still don't know and it seems like Negan will be in every show every week. They just seem to show the Saviors now and very little of Rick and his group.

Hey, this is the thread for the Walking Dead graphic novel, and here's the thread for season 7 :)