Richard Nixon was as smart as he was questionable.

Snake-Pit

'Tricky Dick'; a name attributed to him from his opponent in a 1950 campaign after he accused her of being soft on Communists, she accused him of Nazi tactics in return, Richard Nixon won.

'This of course wasn't his first election, that was four years earlier when he accused his opponent of being soft on the Communists, and won.'

When he was put on the ticket for Vice President, certain funding for his campaign from wealthy Californians (his native state), people started to question his worth on that ticket; Richard Nixon took his appeal directly to the people a televised speech where he denied taking $18, 000 and announced he did in fact receive one gift..

'A little cocker spaniel dog that he sent all the way in a crate from Texas, black and white, spotted; and our little girl, Tricia, the 6yr old named him Checkers, and no matter what you think of him, we're keeping him...'

Genius. - He received masses of telegrams of support that very night it went out/aired.

Then of course was his Presidency which... Was good I guess that it opened the doors with someone I want to boycott, China, but I guess Nixon's way is better; and much more safer; so, yay Nixon.

But Watergate was his downfall.

Found myself watching this last night.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Nixon: I still think we ought to take the North Vietnamese dikes out now. Will that drown people?
Kissinger: About two hundred thousand people.
Nixon: No, no, no, I'd rather use the nuclear bomb. Have you got that, Henry?
Kissinger: That, I think, would just be too much.
Nixon: The nuclear bomb, does that bother you?. I just want you to think big, Henry, for Christsakes

NIXON: I have the greatest affection for them [blacks], but I know they're not going to make it for 500 years. They aren't. You know it, too. The Mexicans are a different cup of tea. They have a heritage. At the present time they steal, they're dishonest, but they do have some concept of family life. They don't live like a bunch of dogs, which the Negroes do live like

And for snakes ..... Nixon: (...) Homosexuality, dope, immorality, are the enemies of strong societies. (...).

Oh and while Im at it smart Nixon knows why the Roman empire fell:

NIXON: You know what happened to the Romans? The last six Roman emperors were fags. Neither in a public way. You know what happened to the popes? They were layin' the nuns; that's been goin' on for years, centuries. But the Catholic Church went to hell three or four centuries ago. It was homosexual, and it had to be cleaned out. That's what's happened to Britain. It happened earlier to France.

If America could handle Nixon it'll handle Trump too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

You mean when he said he bet her pussy smelled like curry powder?

The very same! :lol:  I have a theory yknow, i reckon the erased 20 mins werent nothing to do with Kennedy, it was Nixon havin' a wank, the sound of rapid strokes and Richards grizzly grunting.

Edited by Len B'stard