Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

4 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Do I really need to interpret a dream where Duff and shirtless Izzy are sitting together drinking pink drinks?? Like... Really? 

A6mlw.gif

:lol:

I find Izzy taking care of a chihuahua hilarious, by the way. But really, it is about Angela!!!!! "My baby ran away to Vietnam?" Really Stradlin? What's the capital of Vietnam? Hanoi!!! 

Andy-McCoy-hanoi-rocks-34007865-267-474.

It's practically the same than "my baby ran away to Andy McCoy" :rofl-lol:

NO WAY! Really the capital of Vietnam is Hanoi?? GENIUS STRADLIN. What a MIND. I'm impressed :wow:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Nope. It's about his girlfriends daughter who is 20 something by now and ran off to Vietnam with Izzy's only good suitcase. The man is known to be frugal, right? She left her Chihuahua in LA that is suffering of sialorrhea. Izzy gets fed up with it, acting as Dads acts and wants to take her back to take care of the little rat dog herself. That's my interpretation anyway.

By the way, I was hoping that you as the Great Black / White Witch could interpret my dream. :awesomeface:

10 minutes ago, baileyredrose said:

Where is the "like button"??

SO lucky.

Yeah... It was great! I hope one day come to europe again. 

Just now, kkferro72 said:

Seriously, @Darkenchantress, can you please stop giving so much importance to that Angela woman? :bitchfight:

I'm kidding. I read this entire thread before posting for the first time and I know you really like her. ;) 

But I don't...:ph34r:

I can't. :shrugs:Don't mind me, guys. Some people ship Jon Snow and Daenerys (I hope she dies slowly). I ship Izzy and Angela. :lol:

But i got a point with the Vietnam-Hanoi thing, huh? :awesomeface:

6 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

It's practically the same than "my baby ran away to Andy McCoy" :rofl-lol:

OMG. You are a genius! :rofl-lol: I will never be able to unhear it. :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:  

8 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Do I really need to interpret a dream where Duff and shirtless Izzy are sitting together drinking pink drinks?? Like... Really? 

A6mlw.gif

:lol:

Agreed. But WHY? :P

Maybe there's a hidden connection between Izzy and Duff that nobody ever... Well, guess not. I'm not even into Duff. Or Duzzy. Only shirtless Izzy. That's the only think making sense in that dream. lol 

1 minute ago, Darkenchantress said:

I can't. :shrugs:Don't mind me, guys. Some people ship Jon Snow and Daenerys (I hope she dies slowly). I ship Izzy and Angela. :lol:

But i got a point with the Vietnam-Hanoi thing, huh? :awesomeface:

Lol. I hope you're wrong about the song. BTW, I don't think that even Patience is about her. I really don't. And I ship Izzy and anyone but her (I hope she dies slowly). :rofl-lol:

Still friends? :nervous:

9 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

Lol. I hope you're wrong about the song. BTW, I don't think that even Patience is about her. I really don't. And I ship Izzy and anyone but her (I hope she dies slowly). :rofl-lol:

Still friends? :nervous:

I'm afraid Patience is about her, since apparently, she has the original tape with the song that Izzy gave to her.

I'm mostly kidding all the time but yeah, i liked them as a couple. They were young, wild and attractive (also assholes according to the plane incident), but it is clear she wasn't what Izzy needed when he decided to get clean. :shrugs:

2 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I'm afraid Patience is about her, since apparently, she has the original tape with the song that Izzy gave to her.

I'm mostly kidding all the time but yeah, i liked them as a couple. They were young, wild and attractive (also assholes according to the plane incident), but it is clear she wasn't what Izzy needed when he decided to get clean. :shrugs:

Oh i didn't know that Angela was with him on the plane incident.. 

7 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Yeah, I knew that. But, sincerely, I think it means nothing. Doesn't mean the song is for her but whatever. Just my opinion though. Moving on. :lol:

27 minutes ago, baileyredrose said:

Europe? Where do you see him?

28 minutes ago, baileyredrose said:

Europe? Where do you see him?

He came to Athens with guns in 2006.. i was very happy because a year later i saw velvet revolver and in 2003 Adlers appetite. Izzy is an underground personality i thought that it was very difficult to see him in live performance, but yes i was very very lucky. This year i met czech republic for not in this lifetime tour, i have to admit that the show was incredible but witrhout izzy guns n roses is not the same band everybody knows that! 

2 minutes ago, baileyredrose said:

Also You could be mine has been written for Angela right? What do you think about the lyrics?

Never heard about that but I think about this possibility every time I listen to that song (except the last part. That has an Axl style IMO). :shrugs:

1 minute ago, kkferro72 said:

Never heard about that but I think about this possibility every time I listen to that song (except the last part. That has an Axl style IMO). :shrugs:

I found this on this forum about YCBM

http://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/215790-i-view-you-could-be-mine-as-like-the-absolute-perfect-example-of-axl-and-izzys-strengths-together/?tab=comments#comment-4215943

Just now, Darkenchantress said:

Yep, YCBM is for her too. Some kind of "revenge" song. :awesomeface:

Yeah exactly!! "The revenge song"!  How fun :headbang:

2 minutes ago, baileyredrose said:
On 9/7/2016 at 8:54 PM, rosesandguns said:

Hahahah, well, this is a bit weird. I just posted to another topic that I just discussed with Angela McCoy like an hour ago before Andy's souncheck in Säkylä, and she said that Izzy wrote YCBM about her after they had broken up. 

On 9/7/2016 at 9:01 PM, rosesandguns said:

Here's my message from that other topic if anyone's interested. That's all we talked about Guns - so I've got nothing more to add on that. 

14 minutes ago, baileyredrose said:

Also You could be mine has been written for Angela right? What do you think about the lyrics?

His personal life was always a mystery we dont know details about his girlfriends we dont have any pictures from his marriage,izzy always wanted to play music he never was fond of lifestyle