Axl's Court date in 1993?

6 hours ago, Roseane said:

Did anybody notice he is wearing an engagement ring in his right hand?

Hmm. I never really played close attention to his hands. 🤔 I don't remember Axl particularly dating anyone in 1993. Erin and he had already been divorced by 1993 and Stephanie and Axl only dated from 1991-1992 IIRC, so I have no idea why Axl would have an engagement ring in 1993. 🤔

Edited by Karice

1 hour ago, D4NNY said:

That would be the left hand for engagement or wedding rings

Yep, once again, I don't remember Axl dating anyone in 1993. This thought just occurred to me as I write this post. "What if Axl wore an engagement ring on the wrong hand to symbolize his divorce?" 🤔

13 hours ago, Karice said:

Yep, once again, I don't remember Axl dating anyone in 1993. This thought just occurred to me as I write this post. "What if Axl wore an engagement ring on the wrong hand to symbolize his divorce?" 🤔

I don’t know in America, but here in Brazil if it’s in the right hand is an engagement. In Wembley 92 he is wearing on the left. Either way, it’s weird cos in April 92 and august 93 he wasn’t engaged to anyone but it’s definitely a wedding ring

9 hours ago, Roseane said:

I don’t know in America, but here in Brazil if it’s in the right hand is an engagement. In Wembley 92 he is wearing on the left. Either way, it’s weird cos in April 92 and august 93 he wasn’t engaged to anyone but it’s definitely a wedding ring

Hmm. I did some research after I made my post on here  and Stephanie and Axl were engaged in 1992. In February 1993, they broke up. Axl afterwards sued Stephanie for emotional damage! 😱 To be fair, Axl had JUST gotten divorced from Erin Everly in 1991, and VERY shortly after getting DIVORCED, he was already engaged to another Woman. That had to be a mess for him emotionally. I honestly at FIRST, thought Erin was the woman in the November Rain video and he was recreating their wedding for the music video to help him process his divorce from Erin or something like that. I soon found out it is Stephanie in the November Rain video. In November Rain video, the Protagonist(Axl) loses his wife shortly after being married because she dies. Ouch. 😬🥺 Axl in real life lost his wife soon after being married because they got a divorce literally one year later. 🥺 So both the Protagonist and Axl soon lose their wives after marriage. November Rain just had to be Axl's way of processing his divorce from Erin. 🥺