Axl's Court date in 1993?

Here are a couple of questions I have about Axl's Court Date.

Why did Axl's Bodyguard allow him to walk BEHIND him? Shouldn't your Client be in FRONT of you so you can see what's going to happen to him/is happening to him? How can you protect your Client if you can't see what's going to happen/is happening to him? 🤨

What exactly was Axl going to say when he said,"Everyone with the exception of... No, well everyone." When he was asked who in Guns N'Roses did drugs. I feel like he was going to say something like,"Izzy didn't do drugs," but didn't want to have Izzy singled out for a cross examination or something as the only one who didn't do drugs.(Part 1 of his Court date.)🤨🤔

In part 2, did Axl just imply he signs Documents without fully understanding what he is signing? 🤨🤔

In both parts, he sounds like he is on Zanax or something. He seems eerily calm and possibly drugged up/heavily medicated. Was he? 🤨🤔

Part 1.

Part 2.

Axl had two security guards, he didn't have any real treats so to barricade him wouldn't matter.

"Everyone with the exception of... No, well everyone." - he was talking about heroin use, so he was talking about Duff.

Now imagine how many documents these guys sign on a daily basis, I don't think the read it up to liner notes.

He's not on Zanax, this is normal Axl mood.

• Like 1

I also think he was about to say Duff but then remembered that Duff did do some drugs. He definitely wasn't about to say Izzy.

Does anybody know whether any footage exists of Slash, Duff or Steven testifying? I've always found Axl's testimony interesting to watch and would like to see more of this trial.

Edited by Scream of the Butterfly

54 minutes ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

I also think he was about to say Duff but then remembered that Duff did do some drugs. 

They all did drugs.. as I said before, in their world ‘drugs’ means full on heroin addiction, everything else was pretty much acceptable and par for the course 

• Like 1

Question. If Heroin is what Axl was thinking about when thinking about Duff, why did he just  say,"Cocaine and pills," and not say something like,"Heroin, Cocaine, and pills?" 🤔🤨

2 hours ago, Ratam said:

I don't knew if Axl was drugged, but he look very hot!!:lol:

His hair looks slightly messy to me,  especially for a Court Date....😐

Edited by Karice

1 hour ago, Karice said:

Question. If Heroin is what Axl was thinking about when thinking about Duff, why did he just  say,"Cocaine and pills," and not say something like,"Heroin, Cocaine, and pills?" 🤔🤨

He was asked about any use of (hard) drugs, so he wasn't necessarily thinking about heroin specifically. Maybe he never witnessed Duff doing heroin, so that's why he didn't mention it.

2 hours ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

He was asked about any use of (hard) drugs, so he wasn't necessarily thinking about heroin specifically. Maybe he never witnessed Duff doing heroin, so that's why he didn't mention it.

I love the roughly two minute pause he gave before finally admitting Duff did Cocaine and pills. 😀☺️🤣

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Legendador said:

Axl had two security guards, he didn't have any real treats so to barricade him wouldn't matter.

"Everyone with the exception of... No, well everyone." - he was talking about heroin use, so he was talking about Duff.

Now imagine how many documents these guys sign on a daily basis, I don't think the read it up to liner notes.

He's not on Zanax, this is normal Axl mood.

Hmm. Barricading a Client would be best to me. Bodyguard on the left, Bodyguard on the right, Bodyguard in the back, Bodyguard in the front. A perfect barricade. 😀

I find the out of control Axl who jumped headfirst offstage into a crowd of Fans and hit someone in the head at a Concert and then stormed off to be a jarring contrast to the eerily calm person in court. 🤨🤔

11 hours ago, Karice said:

Hmm. Barricading a Client would be best to me. Bodyguard on the left, Bodyguard on the right, Bodyguard in the back, Bodyguard in the front. A perfect barricade. 😀

I find the out of control Axl who jumped headfirst offstage into a crowd of Fans and hit someone in the head at a Concert and then stormed off to be a jarring contrast to the eerily calm person in court. 🤨🤔

Oh my... That barricade image looked to much like a... nah, forget it! LMFAO :wow: :tongue2::tongue2::axl::tongue2::tongue2:

• ABSUЯD 1

2 hours ago, Legendador said:

Oh my... That barricade image looked to much like a... nah, forget it! LMFAO :wow: :tongue2::tongue2::axl::tongue2::tongue2:

If I were a Bodyguard, I'd want my Client surrounded for his or her maximum protection. 😀 Or close to it. The only thing this Bodyguard "sandwich," wouldn't protect against is an overhead aerial attack or a bottom attack.

55 minutes ago, Karice said:

If I were a Bodyguard, I'd want my Client surrounded for his or her maximum protection. 😀 Or close to it. The only thing this Bodyguard "sandwich," wouldn't protect against is an overhead aerial attack or a bottom attack.

Barricade, a bottom attack, sandwich, this conversation is going south! LOL

8 hours ago, themadcaplaughs said:

Don't think he seemed drugged up at all. My guess would be a mixture of (i) he really didn't want to be there and (ii) he's choosing his words very deliberately and carefully, and probably pausing to give the attorneys chances to enter any objections. 

About objections, Axl rolled his eyes when his Lawyer objected to the question ,"When did you first witness Duff doing drugs?" 🤣 Axl seemed to have been conveying, "NOW you object to a Duff drug question? Where was your objection when I stalled for about two minutes waiting for you to object to the first Duff drug question?" 🤣

• Confused 1

On 9/6/2022 at 7:30 PM, themadcaplaughs said:

Don't think he seemed drugged up at all. My guess would be a mixture of (i) he really didn't want to be there and (ii) he's choosing his words very deliberately and carefully, and probably pausing to give the attorneys chances to enter any objections. 

I wonder why he didn't just say,"I plead the fifth Amendment," when asked what drugs Duff did.. 🤔🤨

On 9/7/2022 at 11:16 AM, Karice said:

About objections, Axl rolled his eyes when his Lawyer objected to the question ,"When did you first witness Duff doing drugs?" 🤣 Axl seemed to have been conveying, "NOW you object to a Duff drug question? Where was your objection when I stalled for about two minutes waiting for you to object to the first Duff drug question?" 🤣

The way I took it, he was just annoyed with the interruption. I don't think he was having a hard time admitting the drug use of his bandmates or himself. It was common knowledge and he had made references to it on stage and in interviews.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...