I met the Driver of the Guns N' Roses NASCAR Car

Cool stuff. Good videos. Bummer about the autograph.  Get a silver Sharpie and retrace his signature on the car. There ya go!

I've stumbled upon your GNR videos before. After Hard Skool was released i saw a few of your locker leaks song reviews.

I live locally and ate dinner across the street from the track that Friday and had no clue there was a race going on until i got there, but there was a GNR tribute band at the band shell that same night, so i went to that.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Outofgascar said:

Get a silver Sharpie and retrace his signature on the car. There ya go!

Please don't do that 😂

I had the 1:64 arrive recently, got the 1:24 coming later this week and a friend in the US just messaged to say they do a Guns N' Roses #43 hauler – he's picked one up for me, so will have the full set eventually!

• Thanks 1

On 9/7/2023 at 7:34 AM, Outofgascar said:

Cool stuff. Good videos. Bummer about the autograph.  Get a silver Sharpie and retrace his signature on the car. There ya go!

I've stumbled upon your GNR videos before. After Hard Skool was released i saw a few of your locker leaks song reviews.

I live locally and ate dinner across the street from the track that Friday and had no clue there was a race going on until i got there, but there was a GNR tribute band at the band shell that same night, so i went to that.

Thank you so much! The locker leaks was a super fun time to be a Guns N' Roses fan. I'm glad I made those reviews.

On 9/7/2023 at 11:47 AM, DoMw94 said:

Please don't do that 😂

I had the 1:64 arrive recently, got the 1:24 coming later this week and a friend in the US just messaged to say they do a Guns N' Roses #43 hauler – he's picked one up for me, so will have the full set eventually!

I had no idea they were making the hauler, but that's awesome! I saw a couple on ebay. I'm definitely going to have to get that piece too!