Metallica vs Iron Maiden

African Slash

Which one beter  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

black album 26 million

number of the beast 6 million

Soooooo , Maiden always been more of a "cult" band than Metallica anyway , I voted for Maiden , UP THE IRONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Bruce is a helluva better singer than Hetfeild ( good though) .

Peace GnR Nation B)

I really loved Metallica until I saw them live...

I liked Iron Maiden until I saw them live...then I loved them!!!

I saw both bands at Rock am Ring 2003/Germany and Iron Maiden was sooooo good, they just rocked, but Metallica, o.k. it was amazing to here all those hits live but I don't know, there was no emotion when they played their songs. I was very dissapointed.

• 2 weeks later...
Maiden are a Circus. You can't take them seriously

Dude they are GREAT players all around and have some really rockin' tunes , plus they really helped define "Metal" and have a classic and unique sound you want a circus look at Slipknot .

Peace GnR Nation B)

James.gif

Hard to disagree, but after listening to St. Anger...

I voted 4 Maidens

Don't say that one band is better than the other just because of one album. James even said St. Anger wasn't that good. I, personally don't like it, with the exception of the song Some Kind of Monster (I love that riff). But i like Metallica (kill 'em all-TBA) way more than Maiden (all), both great bands, but I will have to go with Metallica on this one.