which "band" do you hate the most?

Julliana

which "band" do you hate the most?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the fuck can anyone hate outkast,big boi and andre are legends!! I would want to meet andre more than I want to ever meet axl.

with lyrics like "poo poo poo" its very easy to hate them

really, i thought it was "blue poo poo"<never did get that

anyway, i hate em all and you should too, this is a guns n roses forum, not britney spears

oh god yea sorry sir, im gonna throw out every bastard record ive got except for appetite

mnurrrrr

So . . . . Your now the GOD of music who will decide what 14 year old girls should listen to? Or . . . here is a novel thought . . . . . maybe we should let the 14 year old teenage girl decide what and who she wants to listen to.

Think about it - did your parents like the music YOU listened to when you were a teenager? Cuz my parents said it was GARBAGE and it WASN"T MUSIC and that it ALL SOUNDED THE SAME. You know who I listened to? Guns N Roses, Both Van Halens, Aerosmith, Led Zep, Ozzy, etc

Music is MUSIC, baby. Sit back and enjoy it. I for one, am glad that there is ALL types of music and not just what I like.

-im 14, i have never liked bsb, i like gnr, led zep, ac/dc, ozzy etc.

-actually, my parents listen to outcast and that kinda stuff

-but i am glad we have all types of music, because if we didn't there would be nothing to make fun of and everybody would be the same

-dirty deeds was just voicing his opinion, you dont have to get all mad

Apollo, you really shouldnt read too much into things. The word hate is a bit over used these days, but there is no point in taking a pissy fit because someone asks which bands we hate. Its just a general description for which bands we dislike.

You know this, i know this, so keeping in mind its a forum on the internet which isnt going to destroy the world, lets not get snappy about such a simple thing.

....nope.... "hate" is definatly the word i use to describe what i feel about The Thrills :P

How the fuck can anyone hate outkast,big boi and andre are legends!! I would want to meet andre more than I want to ever meet axl.

anyway, i hate em all and you should too, this is a guns n roses forum, not britney spears

oh god yea sorry sir, im gonna throw out every bastard record ive got except for appetite

mnurrrrr

fine with me

Guest Apollo
the kids like what is fed to them.

and yes my parents did like my music.

When you were a kid, did you only like what was "fed" to you? Or did you actually make up your own mind on what you liked to listen to and what you didn't like to listen to?

Not trying to argue or pick on you, my man, that's just something that has always annoyed me. People say it about pop music, about movies, etc. Teens are just mindless sheep who only listen to what MTV tells them to listen to . . . . it's bullsh*t.

You go to any junior high or high school and take a music poll - some of the kids are going to like rap, some are going to like rock, some will like pop, some will like the boy bands, some will like britney/christina/etc, some will like heavy metal and some will like goth, etc, etc, etc

So I think it's just a little ridiculous for people to say "Oh, the people that like music like Backstreet and Linkin Park only like them because that's what they are told is cool - but the kids that like GnR and Van Halen like it because they KNOW what good music is" ...... in both cases, it's 15 year olds listening to what THEY think is good.

Just because they don't like what we like doesn't mean they don't have brains or that they can't make intelligent decisions.

That's all I'm saying.

When you were a kid, did you only like what was "fed" to you? Or did you actually make up your own mind on what you liked to listen to and what you didn't like to listen to?

Not trying to argue or pick on you, my man, that's just something that has always annoyed me. People say it about pop music, about movies, etc. Teens are just mindless sheep who only listen to what MTV tells them to listen to . . . . it's bullsh*t.

You go to any junior high or high school and take a music poll - some of the kids are going to like rap, some are going to like rock, some will like pop, some will like the boy bands, some will like britney/christina/etc, some will like heavy metal and some will like goth, etc, etc, etc

So I think it's just a little ridiculous for people to say "Oh, the people that like music like Backstreet and Linkin Park only like them because that's what they are told is cool - but the kids that like GnR and Van Halen like it because they KNOW what good music is" ...... in both cases, it's 15 year olds listening to what THEY think is good.

Just because they don't like what we like doesn't mean they don't have brains or that they can't make intelligent decisions.

That's all I'm saying.

i still am in high school. I'm the only rocker in the whole place. Everybody else is into pop or they aren't into music at all.. except one who likes Screamo. They had a poll there in the school paper and it was a fact that 90% of the people went to the local Jessica Simpson concert.

I really dislike the Scissor Scissors and really don't get the Streets.

Particularly confused by the popularity of the Streets, is it just me or is it complete garbage? Music press and radio brand this sloppy crap as "Genius" and "seminal" what? Am I reaching that age where you start to lose touch with the younger generation and don't understand their music? If so it's an unexpected perk of getting older if I don't make a tit of myself by wearing a Streets t-shirt.

Mike Skinner my ass.

thank you....someone said i have problems.maybe i do. but it's my right to hate whatever i want to.and it's your guys right to criticize me for that as well. just another poll, people...let's not make a big deal about it.

I say backstreet boys, just because they are not muscians,

at least linkin park, blink 182 play instuments, i belive that even one of the guy from outkast plays some instruments. they might not be very good but i'm not gonna knock em

• 3 weeks later...

That's all I'm saying.

i still am in high school. I'm the only rocker in the whole place. Everybody else is into pop or they aren't into music at all.. except one who likes Screamo. They had a poll there in the school paper and it was a fact that 90% of the people went to the local Jessica Simpson concert.

wow, here i see at least three people everyday with either a ac/dc or led zeppelin shirt on

not heard it mate, who is he/she?

600 pound black dude that won american Idol in the usa.

I hate nfg, yellow card, and hoobastank... Fucking pussy faces their lead singers make..Maybe it's me but all the pop emo rock bands look like they're 15 years old..

ANother new one I can't stand getting tons of airtime on mtv is bowling for soup-1985.. FUcking looks just like another blink 182, with the fat dude it could be abother d12... Only thing I like about the video is the hot milf on the car...Love to fuck her..

I know I'll get slated for this, but I hate Crapallica above all those bands.

Fucking tick, tock, tick, tock, the mouse ran up the bastard clock!!! :anger:

They fuck me off no end!(Sorry Germn :unsure: )..

UK SUBS.

Take away their new stuff, but from these albums

kill em all, ride the lighting, master of puppets, and justice for all, and black I can't really think of a band with 5 better albums in a row..

Lots of people go by what they hear from others, people now hate metallica simply from what someone said..Not saying you, but it's like this alot..

I know I'll get slated for this, but I hate Crapallica above all those bands.

Fucking tick, tock, tick, tock, the mouse ran up the bastard clock!!! :anger:

They fuck me off no end!(Sorry Germn :unsure: )..

UK SUBS.

Hell!! How could i forget metallicunts?!!

I absolutly hate them with all of my little black heart.

Musically, its ok and sometimes quite good, but the fact its them doing makes me want to puke.

I hate the guys, i hate their attitudes towards fans one minute then suck their fans peckers the next minute, like when the worlds crappest rock album is being released. st wanker i think it was called....

I despise them so much. Glad im not alone.

WTF???

Outkast are fucking great band.

You can't compare them to acts like Linkin Park, Blink 182, Silvertide etc. because they don't make rock music!!!

They are awesome and well respected in their own community. Maybe the most variable rap act I've ever heard. Always making something new and looking for ways to make something different every time. They're great.

Anyway, voted for Linkin Krap. if Good Charlotte were there they'd get my vote.

Both bands just absolutely suck at every perimiter. At least some of the backstreet boys had some vocal qualities (just a little), and they looked good (NO HOMO! I mean for the ladies they looked good).

But there's nothing good about Linkin Krap. Drums - I don't why they drummer is even there, record a simple beat, put it on loop, and have a person less to pay to. Guitars - awfull shit. I never heard the same two chords repeat so much for so damn long and so damn poorly. Singing - Vocalist is pure trash who thinks that if he can hit high notes he's a great singer, and he is.... FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!! Rapper dude - fucking talentless lametardish twat bastard.

BSB....i've noticed that not alot of ppl voted 4 them...does that mean somn :huh:<_< :krider:

ooops well no one has SAID n e thing at least they have the most votes

I don't think anyone should vote for backstreet, because it's something that goes away as quick as it comes... Boy bands are a different breed then other bands...It's a surge every 5-10 years they take over everything and then never do music again..New kids were the group when I was about 11-12 in which every girl loved.. I just hate sucky rock groups...

Everytime I hear linkin park one guy raps the other screams... That is pure shit as is breaking the habit.. Only thing that is cool is one said afd is the best album, ever in the top twenty two albums of all time..

====

Yes uk I know you better then that..

I hate nfg, yellow card, and hoobastank... Fucking pussy faces their lead singers make..Maybe it's me but all the pop emo rock bands look like they're 15 years old..

I love Yellowcard, esp their new song "only one"

I can see why you wouldn't like them though- i think that a lot of the older people here who went to the GNR concerts and everything dont understand its just not their generation anymore music wise... me being 16, i dont mind if they look/are 15 whatever.

Also I DirtyDeeds whats wrong with liking someone like Jessica Simpson? ..I would go to her concert. I love GNR and ACDC and all that other "great music" but i dont mind some of the "popular" bands out there now. I would get sick of just listening to my rock music all the time. Sometimes its just nice to turn on the radio and listen to whatever is playing or having good music to dance to. Its not just about what has substance and what doesnt. Music should be enjoyed.

Oh and to answer the poll i like all the bands on there except for BSB (was never a fan of the boybands)

that's very weird. At my college a lot of the guys wear Nirvana, AC/DC, Led Zep, etc shirts (some girls too).