joss stone

batman1987

She's shit just like Norah Jones, Katie Melua, Amy Winehouse etc. I think the only people who like this music is 30-40 year old women and Michael Parkinson and Terry Wogan.

:lol: haha I totally agree, their music just comes across to me as boring :sleeper: As for Parkinson :D he'd probably have a heart attack listening to anything up tempo in the slightest than what is an undoubtable solution to Insomnia.

Her music is shite :anger: She thinks she's "got soul" but it's just absolute shite  :fuckyou:

no, it's soul but I don't think anybody in a GNR board knows what soul/funk/groove is

How would you know, i'm not totally obcessed with gnr.

cool man, what else are you into?

Actually if you're into Hendrix and The Band or Gypsies record. That's a pretty funky/soul/groove driven record, I love the groove in those tunes. Very much in the pocket

Edited by moreblack

Her music is shite :anger: She thinks she's "got soul" but it's just absolute shite  :fuckyou:

no, it's soul but I don't think anybody in a GNR board knows what soul/funk/groove is

How would you know, i'm not totally obcessed with gnr.

cool man, what else are you into?

Actually if you're into Hendrix and The Band or Gypsies record. That's a pretty funky/soul/groove driven record, I love the groove in those tunes. Very much in the pocket

Yeah I agree, Hendrix was the man; his music was so diverse.

She's shit just like Norah Jones, Katie Melua, Amy Winehouse etc. I think the only people who like this music is 30-40 year old women and Michael Parkinson and Terry Wogan.

:lol: haha I totally agree, their music just comes across to me as boring :sleeper: As for Parkinson :D he'd probably have a heart attack listening to anything up tempo in the slightest than what is an undoubtable solution to Insomnia.

i agree, but add dido and jamie cullen.