Better than sex?

redapple

there is nothing on earth like shooting your load inside the one you love.

Orgasm is the best feeling in the world

Nothing ever made is better then exploding on someone's face.. I'll be honest music like gnr moves me, and gives me a rush, but nothing will ever replace the feeling of the load building up while going deep into someone hot while she moans with pleasure.

I use to have sex with gnr in the background, beat that :lol:

:lol::lol: that's cool, role playing's nice too. Do you guys ever use toys?

I don't use toys, I was speaking of before I was married...

Your wife doesn't like GNR? :(

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is nothing on earth like shooting your load inside the one you love.

Orgasm is the best feeling in the world

Nothing ever made is better then exploding on someone's face.. I'll be honest music like gnr moves me, and gives me a rush, but nothing will ever replace the feeling of the load building up while going deep into someone hot while she moans with pleasure.

I use to have sex with gnr in the background, beat that :lol:

:lol::lol: that's cool, role playing's nice too. Do you guys ever use toys?

I don't use toys, I was speaking of before I was married...

Your wife doesn't like GNR? :(

She likes some of the tunes, not really into them like me..I did have her listen to the new stuff and she didn't like it.. I don't listen to music on the stereo much, just on the computer

That's too bad, Mike. :( Luckily my husband loves GNR almost as much as I do. He was really into them when we saw them back in the late 80's and early 90's. He has just moved on, but will still listen to them whenever I want. ;)

On topic - sex is a lot better than music, but music can enhance it. :D

That's too bad, Mike. :( Luckily my husband loves GNR almost as much as I do. He was really into them when we saw them back in the late 80's and early 90's. He has just moved on, but will still listen to them whenever I want. ;)

On topic - sex is a lot better than music, but music can enhance it. :D

That's cool about your old man... To be honest it's no big deal, we went to msg together in 2002 and had a good time... I don't listen to my gnr stuff like crazy anymore.. I wore my stuff out when I was a teen.. :lol:

That's too bad, Mike.  :(  Luckily my husband loves GNR almost as much as I do.  He was really into them when we saw them back in the late 80's and early 90's.  He has just moved on, but will still listen to them whenever I want.  ;)

On topic - sex is a lot better than music, but music can enhance it.  :D

That's cool about your old man... To be honest it's no big deal, we went to msg together in 2002 and had a good time... I don't listen to my gnr stuff like crazy anymore.. I wore my stuff out when I was a teen.. :lol:

I hear ya - you just can't listen to the same thing for 15 years!

even being a virgin...i have my doubts...but i guss it depends on the person you're having sex with...

how nice am i? i'm 14 and still a virgin. :)

haha :lol: you say it like it's not to be expected :lol:

well...most of my friends aren't.i am not sure if i feel nice or stupid about it...a guy already broke up with me for this reason.

even being a virgin...i have my doubts...but i guss it depends on the person you're having sex with...

well...most of my friends aren't.i am not sure if i feel nice or stupid about it...a guy already broke up with me for this reason.

That's just sad <_< you'll know when you are ready.

That's just sad <_< you'll know when you are ready.

I totally agree with you stratomaster.

Melanie, se ele acabou contigo por causa disso é porque não gostava realmente de ti, por isso não tenhas pena, tu ainda és nova tens todo o tempo do mundo para vires a ter essa experiência, e com alguém realmente especial para ti que é o mais importante. Tu irás saber quando for o momento certo.

Again: Can you compare them??

Well , I' ve never been bitten by a shark but I'm sure it's a lot more painful than being bitten by a mosquito and how can I compare them since I've never expireneced a shark attack - forehand knowledge ........besides you'll never understand my ideals on the subject anyway so this is beyond pointless :rolleyes:

Peace GnR Nation B)

I totally agree with you stratomaster.

Melanie, se ele acabou contigo por causa disso é porque não gostava realmente de ti, por isso não tenhas pena, tu ainda és nova tens todo o tempo do mundo para vires a ter essa experiência, e com alguém realmente especial para ti que é o mais importante. Tu irás saber quando for o momento certo.

ai q bonitinho...brigado... :wub: