Better than sex?

redapple

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree with you stratomaster.

Melanie, se ele acabou contigo por causa disso é porque não gostava realmente de ti, por isso não tenhas pena, tu ainda és nova tens todo o tempo do mundo para vires a ter essa experiência, e com alguém realmente especial para ti que é o mais importante. Tu irás saber quando for o momento certo.

ai q bonitinho...brigado... :wub:

Não estava propriamente a falar contigo :P a não ser que tu sejas a Melanie e tenhas 2 contas criadas aqui no forum? :D;)

Ou estás apenas a tentar meter conversa comigo? :P

Melanie, se ele acabou contigo por causa disso é porque não gostava realmente de ti, por isso não tenhas pena, tu ainda és nova tens todo o tempo do mundo para vires a ter essa experiência, e com alguém realmente especial para ti que é o mais importante. Tu irás saber quando for o momento certo.

Não estava propriamente a falar contigo :P a não ser que tu sejas a Melanie e tenhas 2 contas criadas aqui no forum? :D;)

Please use the international section if you wish to speak other languages.

That's what it's for.

Please use the international section if you wish to speak other languages.

That's what it's for.

Ok Madison, sorry for that! ;)

Again: Can you compare them??

Well , I' ve never been bitten by a shark but I'm sure it's a lot more painful than being bitten by a mosquito and how can I compare them since I've never expireneced a shark attack - forehand knowledge ........besides you'll never understand my ideals on the subject anyway so this is beyond pointless :rolleyes:

Peace GnR Nation B)

Well, I don't think you know what you're talking about since you haven't had sex before. Your example with the shark is stupid when it comes to this. Of course a little mosquito bite hurts less than a shark bite. Of course it makes a difference if you hit a wall with your car at 5mph or at 200mph.

But sex and music are 2 DIFFERENT things that effect your senses in a totaly different way, so you cannot compare them unless you have experienced both.

But if you have some kind of ideals about sex (like not having it before marriage) I respect that very much.

But you shouldn't post in a thread like this then! Maybe in a thread that asks if music or good food are better. Hope you get my point.

Case closed

But you shouldn't post in a thread like this then! Maybe in a thread that asks if music or good food are better. Hope you get my point.

Dude I'll post in whatever the hell thread I want to , wether or not ya think it's stupid is beside the point and anyway Does it make me any less of a man that I'm not out there tryin' to fuck every women , please gimmie a break - it's not a nessecary expirence for my life .

Peace GnR Nation B)