Better than sex?

redapple

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

being on stage playing to people is close

ok that does sound like it'd be close to sex, im gonna have to try that sometime (after i learn guitar and get over my stage fright :P ). no wonder ive heard of people havin sex on stage, that'd be insane.

mikegiuliana Posted on Aug 31 2004, 09:36 PM

Nothing is better then sex.. Thread is a virgin alert 

I'm gonna have to disagree with you , as the rush I get from great music/RnR is well indescribable , It inspires me and makes me continually try and get better , it also makes me think and just simply reinvigorates the soul plus you don't need another person to enjoy the power of the music and it's a feeling that can't be compared as it's much more a mental emotion than just phsyical gratifaction :rolleyes: .

Peace GnR Nation B)

I'm gonna have to disagree with you , as the rush I get from great music/RnR is well indescribable , It inspires me and makes me continually try and get better , it also makes me think and just simply reinvigorates the soul plus you don't need another person to enjoy the power of the music and it's a feeling that can't be compared as it's much more a mental emotion than just phsyical gratifaction :rolleyes: .

Peace GnR Nation B)

So have you had sex yet and can compare??

Must have been real bad sex... (actualy I think there is no bad sex if it's with the right person!)

there is nothing on earth like shooting your load inside the one you love.

Orgasm is the best feeling in the world

Nothing ever made is better then exploding on someone's face.. I'll be honest music like gnr moves me, and gives me a rush, but nothing will ever replace the feeling of the load building up while going deep into someone hot while she moans with pleasure.

I use to have sex with gnr in the background, beat that :lol:

Nothing ever made is better then exploding on someone's face.. I'll be honest music like gnr moves me, and gives me a rush, but nothing will ever replace the feeling of the load building up while going deep into someone hot while she moans with pleasure.

:lol::lol: that's cool, role playing's nice too. Do you guys ever use toys?

Edited by moreblack

So have you had sex yet and can compare??

No , Honestly I can't compare , and I chose to leave it that way , I feel great the way I am and for me nothing can compare to what I love to do and listen to , There are things I choose to do and things I choose to avoid and besides great music is ALWAYS a good thing there is no downside to it . I know that comparing things to others that you don't know is not really fair but I/You CAN imagine and then compare .

Peace GnR Nation B)

:drevil:

:lol::lol: that's cool, role playing's nice too. Do you guys ever use toys?

I don't use toys, I was speaking of before I was married...