Punk

atto

Do you like Punk?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do i sense sarcasm mr-fukaji? i dont care wha tthe hell u think i like old ROCK not punk.rock hasn't turned into and obsession where its a culture(like punk where little kids waste money on t-shirts with alogo as big as my damn pinky nail)

im not sorry i just hate punk thats my opinion. take it or leave it.

Edited by Sl@SH

punk's ok sometimes. Avril Lavigne is my favorite punk artist...

Um, shouldn't you pick a punk artist as your fave punk artist?

That would be wise. But it takes guts to admit that your favorite artist is Avril Lavigne (this being a GnR forum and all). RESPECT :P

Yeah I know I like Old School and recent, although I hate how some bands used to be great when in independent firms, and then make crap when they are signed to a big company.

AFI used to be better, for example. All the bands you posted are great. Fenix Tx had a great 1st album too.

I have most... (i think all, i will have to check) of AFI's albums and i think they are all great.... Sing the Sorrow may be a bit more "commercial", but i think it's cause when someone becomes more successful they have enough money to spend on good recording equipment and a good producer and mabye thats why it sounds fuller and less dirty. But its the same with any band.... anyways, never heard of Fenix Tx, have to check it out.

do i sense sarcasm mr-fukaji? i dont care wha tthe hell u think i like old ROCK not punk.rock hasn't turned into and obsession where its a culture(like punk where little kids waste money on t-shirts with alogo as big as my damn pinky nail)

im not sorry i just hate punk thats my opinion. take it or leave it.

Do you hate "punk" the music or "punk" the culture? Think about it.

Yeah I know I like Old School and recent, although I hate how some bands used to be great when in independent firms, and then make crap when they are signed to a big company.

AFI used to be better, for example. All the bands you posted are great. Fenix Tx had a great 1st album too.

I have most... (i think all, i will have to check) of AFI's albums and i think they are all great.... Sing the Sorrow may be a bit more "commercial", but i think it's cause when someone becomes more successful they have enough money to spend on good recording equipment and a good producer and mabye thats why it sounds fuller and less dirty. But its the same with any band.... anyways, never heard of Fenix Tx, have to check it out.

Yeah I guess, same thing has happened to so many bands, Ataris, etc. But I don't know, like AFI was at their best when Black sails, All Hallows and The Art of drowning, those cd's were awesome, and Sing the Sorrow was not as great. The song I liked the most off that album was Change of seasons and it just pisses me off when the techno shit starts, I thought that turned the song from great to average.

Yeah I guess, same thing has happened to so many bands, Ataris, etc. But I don't know, like AFI was at their best when Black sails, All Hallows and The Art of drowning, those cd's were awesome, and Sing the Sorrow was not as great. The song I liked the most off that album was Change of seasons and it just pisses me off when the techno shit starts, I thought that turned the song from great to average.

Really.... Thats funny i used to be so anti techno anti hip hop anti everything... but now i get into a bit of it..... and things like in Death of Seasons i don't even notice.... i thought it sounds pretty cool... bit NINsy.

I love their old records but i guess once a band has made that many records b4, they become more experimentive aswell..... I guess it has alot to do with, if the fans grow with the band or not. Obviously those parts shit you which is a shame cause i think it sounds pretty cool.... Which brings us to Axl (sorry to bring it up) but these are the kinda things he is doing and i think he's scared he is gonna alienate alot of ppl by doing it.