u2-Vertigo

fuzzbubble

Has anyone heard the new song vertigo, you probably all have. What do you all think of it? I think it's fucking awesome and i can't wait for the album. It's supposed to be a more rock n' roll effort. I remember hearing the band say stuff like "we've been waiting 20 years to make this album....."

anyway i can't wait for the album. there are several different version being released aswell:

a standard one

a cd + dvd

a cd + dvd box edition

a cv + dvd collector's edition

i might check it out.

I liked Zooropa album.

But sometimes they are annoying.

I saw they're new single on mtv, looked like they want a new gararge rock n roll thing. Strokes influence.

Hats off to them for just keep on being a band and staying together to even be here caring about a new record.

Can U2 ever truly rock?

Has anyone heard the new song vertigo, you probably all have. What do you all think of it? I think it's fucking awesome and i can't wait for the album. It's supposed to be a more rock n' roll effort. I remember hearing the band say stuff like "we've been waiting 20 years to make this album....."

anyway i can't wait for the album. there are several different version being released aswell:

a standard one

a cd + dvd

a cd + dvd box edition

a cv + dvd collector's edition

You speak the truth Fuzz. the song rocks and the album is gonna blow peoplpe away. I've heard it :o Ummm.... no I'm lying. I haven't heard it yet but I know. Trust me I know it's gonna be absofuckingfantatically awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a U2 fan at all but this song is decent. I agree though, the yeah yeah yeah stuff at the end is really stupid. I think it's the sort of thing a band does when they don't know what the fuck to do at that point in a song. Usually used by bands who have little song writing ability...well I know U2 doesn't really fall into that boat.

The song is decent...doubt I'll buy the album b/c I'm just not into U2 much.

I saw the video last night.. eh. I imagined something different. Its interesting though, Bono's still looking cool.

Haha I laugh everytime they go "hola". :lol:

:lol::lol: Yeah, and when the song starts, Bono says uno, dos, tres, catorce haha. Song's good, but nothing like old u2 though.