Look What You've Done

KBear

I don't mind them. They may be all those stuff on the site but they are alot better than some of the stuff in the music industry at the moment IMO. I just listen to old music anyway, so i don't care about modern music until AC/DCs new album comes out and CD :D .

I don't mind them. They may be all those stuff on the site but they are alot better than some of the stuff in the music industry at the moment IMO.

Exactly. I don't care about all that shit, if I like the song I will listen to it. Yeah, maybe they shouldn't get away with ripping off other bands...but whatever, it doesn't affect me in anyway other than I've got another song to listen to. Those other bands should sue if it pisses them off.

I'll take good but derivative music over innovative but shitty music, any day of the week. That's why I like Bryan Adams :P (having said that he doesn't blatantly rip off other songs).

All that being said, this is the only song I've heard from Jet so far that I like. I don't like Are You Gonna Be My Girl at all...don't know why that song is so popular.

yeah jet do suck good comment!

QUOTE (highvoltageacdc @ Nov 27 2004, 01:01 AM)

Jet Suck 

I was going to say something but this summarizes it.

So in conclusion Jet suck ass and steal things from other bands in the most shameless way I've ever seen. Iggy Pop could sue them and win.