Anyone else excited for the Motley Crue tour?

Punkrocker

Are you crazy your going to the motley crue show... i don know what you people see at that band it really sucks... and don't forget vince neil is axl's enemy.. U don't care about gnr...

dude, just because axl and vince had a dispute over a decade ago doesn't mean gnr fans are obligated to hate motley crue. sure, I think motley crue a bit overrated, but I like them anyway. besides, it's not like axl is giving a gnr concert to go to.

The first 1000 tickets sold out in 3 minutes!!! to the Sweden rock festival which Motley will be headlining.

Ha.. your sig. is awesome! B)

Thanx but I "stole" it somewhere!

:P

I will give it back as soon as I'm tired of it.

I AM SOO FUCKING PISSED!!! I was listening to the radio when i first heard about it, and anfter they played Girls Girls Girls the DJ said that they reunited and were making a stop "in the area," so i got really excited and shit and i jumped on the internet and all i found was Milwaukee...GRR FUCKERS!!! GREEN BAY! FUCK MILWAUKEE!!! COME TO GREEN BAY!!!

I AM SOO FUCKING PISSED!!! I was listening to the radio when i first heard about it, and anfter they played Girls Girls Girls the DJ said that they reunited and were making a stop "in the area," so i got really excited and shit and i jumped on the internet and all i found was Milwaukee...GRR FUCKERS!!! GREEN BAY! FUCK MILWAUKEE!!! COME TO GREEN BAY!!!

Dude, just be happy they're coming to our state :rolleyes:

I'll be there. I thought I'd only go if the came to Alberta but I'd be willing to drive a few hous to see them. Vancouver would be close enough. 12 hour drive isn't that bad witha couple buddis and make it a 3-4 day trip. Though the last time I drove to Vancouver for a show the singer didn't show up and there was this riot and shit. Only Ottawa and Toronto though so far for Canadian dates <_<

i'm going to the chicago show. nosebleed seats- cuz i'm a broke monkey these days. i'm just glad i'll be there, even if it will be the 4th time seeing them. it'll be my wife's first time tho, so that's cool.

Take your nose bleed tickets and trade up with a scalper. You'll have to pay more but by the time the gig rolls around you could save up a few bucks and who knows. Maybe with your nose bleed seat and an extra $60.00 or so you could get on the floor maybe in the first ten rows or so. It's woirth a shot. that's how I'm gonna go about buying all my tickets for big shows now. First I'll make sure I get the best seat I can and then the night of the show try and trade up for front row. can't hurt.

Bought tickets for the Milwaukee show this morning. 

Hi Natalie - I'm section 108, Row AA. How 'bout you?

so i got really excited and shit and i jumped on the internet and all i found was Milwaukee...GRR FUCKERS!!! GREEN BAY! FUCK MILWAUKEE!!! COME TO GREEN BAY!!!

Slaughter - Dude, are you too young to drive or something? Like Natalie said, we're lucky they're coming to Wisconsin at all.

Oh yeah, and that dude that said you can't be a GnR fan if you go to a Crue concert - What the hell is that? Freak.

Would love to see them, but I think Vince will be the weak spot. He's been out of shape physically and vocally for so long that I hope he doesn't blow it for the rest of them. Saw them in 90, Great show (one where they filmed S.O.S). Would love to see them do well, but I got a bad feeling about this tour...

Please Vince, don't put a rusty nail into the coffin that was once Motley Crue.