Motley Crue reunion tour

deadman_87

i herd that motley crue are going to do a reunion tour next year....

anyone psyched up for that? (i kno this aint anythin to do with gnr but it does make a change to all the cd threads :P)

on a side note anyone think this may encourage axl to get off his ass and do some work finally?

Funny, MC's music never really did anything for me. I think a lot of what they did involved their escapades outside of the music rather than the other way round.

And to answer your second question, I think its highly unlikely Motley Crue's reunion tour will have any effect on what Axl is doing at the minute. In fact, Axl being Axl, I think he would try to distance himself as far as possible from the bandwagon that is 'nostalgia' reunions/tours.

LA

Wrong place...

The MC reunion had gotten ALOT of press. Dunno why, they were together just 5 years ago. They also recorded a new album then "Filth Pig" and it didn't do well at all.

i think this is hyped a lot, because this is the first TRUE reunion in longer than 5-6 years. during their last reunion, tommy lee wasnt a part of it, he was doing methods of mayhem at the time, and was replaced by the drummer from hole.