Worst Band of Today

zakk

MTV has lost it's roots, if it dose play ANY music at all, if ever, it is always rap, and Britny Spears shit, no rock, or anything good. What ever happend to the good ol days? " Video Killed the Radio Star", Poison, GNR, Motly Crue, man, it is quite sad really.

Does MTV play bands? I see nothing but the Real World and other stupid shit.

yea really....but most bands of today pretty much suck ass

MTV has lost it's roots, if it dose play ANY music at all, if ever, it is always rap, and Britny Spears shit, no rock, or anything good. What ever happend to the good ol days? " Video Killed the Radio Star", Poison, GNR, Motly Crue, man, it is quite sad really.

thats the point i was tryin to make in another post a couple days ago...but no1 was feelin it :(

Edited by hardrockchick

thats the point i was tryin to make in another post a couple days ago...but no1 was feelin it

Im feelin ya peeps

Edited by Bubbles

The White Stripes are up there along with the rest of the 'The' bands

WTF?

The White Stripes are fucking amazing! How do you not like them?

yes I, too agree that the White Stripes are among one of the only "the" bands that are actually good... and to be perfectly honest, I bet they didn't choose to be a "the" band because it's the cool thing to do... I bet they just genuinely liked the name.

my "worst bands out today" list

- maroon 5

- black eyed peas

- shinedown

- silvertide

- linkin park

- pharel/neptunes/nerd/etc.

- jet

- the darkness (but they are kind of dead already)

- pretty much every "the" band

- green day

- the format

- lindsay lohan

- scissor sisters

the world needs:

- chinese democracy, obviously

- new nine inch nails

- dr dre's "detox" album

- music by the latin-jazz artist "poncho sanchez".... music sounds exactly like title suggests... latin, jazzy, fusion...... kind of just an escape if you're ever looking for a good departure from the norm. i reccomend.

Guest Conga Fissure

Malasial punk rock. A state of depression that is so extreme....even in my suicidal moments...I think "wow, I must not be that depressed". And by the way: sucide has benefits for some of the realists. Just because Mommy and Daddy send you to therapist a.k.a. brainwasher of general moralist views that support blind optimism and clouded perspective of reality doesn't mean that you're "wrong". If you're working 60 hrs. a week with no live/ambition/passion, I think people can be justified in wanting to do it. Just a thought.

Oh, and Big Tobacco Euphanism is a dreamy wonderland of second-hand smoke and black lungs. If I didn't have athletic ambition- I'd pick up Mr. Cancer Stick.