what kind of person are you?? there's only about 2

GnR lives on

What kind of person are you??  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

im a lenin person....lennon* yes of course thats what i meant

ps bad joke my apologies

Lennon had some elements of Lenin, he was a big leftst, you knew that? Power to the people? Imagine? ;)

I'm a Lennon person, sometimes romantic but sometimes realistic, cynical and funny, leftist...

B)

i'm a mick jagger person  ;)

I don't think he was on the list. I'm also pretty sure he was in The Rolling Stones. he might still be :P

oh if you only had told me that before i answered this.... :rolleyes:

seriously....people make a too big deal about the beatles....the stones are way hotter!

beatles are the single most overrated BOYPOPBAND ever.

look at them, all dressed the same, same haircut, same dancesteps, singing cheezy songs for 12 year old girls who were screaming so loud they didnt even hear the band perform (which is proof they werent there for the music, watch the concerts folks).

they had the best ever PR management and cos they were the first like that is how they got big.

the real men listened to the rolling stones while the girlie guys loved the @ss of lennon and mccartney.

yeayea flame me :drevil:

look at them, all dressed the same, same haircut, same dancesteps, singing cheezy songs for 12 year old girls who were screaming so loud they didnt even hear the band perform (which is proof they werent there for the music, watch the concerts folks).

they had the best ever PR management and cos they were the first like that is how they got big.

the real men listened to the rolling stones while the girlie guys loved the @ss of lennon and mccartney.

did you ever actually LISTENED to some of the beatles albums? :rolleyes:

boybands doesn't make their songs. they get them with the words and music and just sing them and dance.

i think i'm a yoko person

no seriously i don't know which beatle am i :unsure:

they started the rock n roll! after them, the bands started to play heavyer...you didnt want that a revolution like the rock n roll started with motorhead, did you? things happen step by step.

• 4 weeks later...

went for mccartney - i feel i would have bin voting for lennon purely coz he's dead, but jeez - the frog song?! plus he's got new maroon hair.

i prefer the early beatles stuff, the later not so much but they are the basis for most modern music, plus they wrote their songs themselves.

I hear Paul McCartney bought his wife a plane for xmas!

and a lady shave for the other leg

Not really a huge Beatles fan and I have to say, which i'll probably get knocked for, but I think they were better songwriters than they were a band, and Lennon and McCartney were never great singers. There I've said it so you can give me the usual spiel about them being the greatest band that ever lived and all that crap. :drevil:

Although I do like Revolver. :drevil: