Is Paris Hilton's album still coming out?

Appetite 4 Axl

Guest Conga Fissure

Why are people so enfatuated with such shallow, generic, sewer filth?

I bet you can find a whore that can sing and golf real well.

Now THAT would be interesting and make for some beautiful prime time t.v. on our friend, magic entertainment box...the television!

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/005276.html

Paris before the plastic surgery, bright blonde hair bleach, and blue contacts. The last pic and the first pic actually look nice.. of course that was after bleach+ surgery.. she's just not wearing contacts. But what an ugly duckling she used to be! :lol:

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/005276.html

Paris before the plastic surgery, bright blonde hair bleach, and blue contacts. The last pic and the first pic actually look nice.. of course that was after bleach+ surgery.. she's just not wearing contacts. But what an ugly duckling she used to be! :lol:

No way! I didn't know that... excuse my ignorance.

Man...she looks like this over-done crack whore. I really, really hate that skank...

you mean Courtney Love? ;)

No.

I have more respect for Coutney Love any day then for Paris Hilton. This bitch is definately in my top 3 of most hated celeberties.

you have respect for her?

man, she was the main reason why Nirvana (and Kurt) isn't anymore.

No i don't think she killed Kurt, but she made him still take heroine, she even bought him a box for his utilities (Heart-shaped box).

some people call her a second Yoko Ono.

damn,i hate her.

She used Kurt, used him to become famous or whatever.

Ok I don't like idolize her or anything.

I just think she's fun to watch and she has some really cute outfits. A guilty pleasure if you will. I'd just be curious of her record.

She just always makes me happy cuz of how carefree she is- must be awesome.

Plus there are tons of heiresses that are not famous at all. I'm not saying it took major talent but she did have to work at getting all this attention.

Man...she looks like this over-done crack whore. I really, really hate that skank...

you mean Courtney Love? ;)

No.

I have more respect for Coutney Love any day then for Paris Hilton. This bitch is definately in my top 3 of most hated celeberties.

you have respect for her?

man, she was the main reason why Nirvana (and Kurt) isn't anymore.

No i don't think she killed Kurt, but she made him still take heroine, she even bought him a box for his utilities (Heart-shaped box).

some people call her a second Yoko Ono.

damn,i hate her.

She used Kurt, used him to become famous or whatever.

My respect for Courtney put into a number would be somewhere around 0,00001. But Paris would be even lower. Probably a negative number.

ah ok...thanks for clearing that up.

Ok I don't like idolize her or anything.

I just think she's fun to watch and she has some really cute outfits. A guilty pleasure if you will. I'd just be curious of her record.

She just always makes me happy cuz of how carefree she is- must be awesome.

Plus there are tons of heiresses that are not famous at all. I'm not saying it took major talent but she did have to work at getting all this attention.

Nobody is perfect I guess a4a ;)

:confused2: