Which is the WORST band ever?

Gallagher Rose

Which is the WORST band ever?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd like Simple Plan to be added to the list! Alot of the bands on the list are good... so erm.. whats ur point?  :blink:

i agree...

...and i think that SlashLesPaul is spamming everywere about Queen...if u have a comment about another band plz keep it to urself <_<

:krider:

yeh and if not at least keep it plausible :rolleyes:

None are the worst band ever. I'm not a massive Metallica fan so I voted them, but I love Nothing Else Matters, & they've done other good songs too. Some of their stuff I'm not really into tho. I love Linkin Park & Good Charlotte, Evanescence are really good, and so are Keane & Bon Jovi.

I'm sure some garage band named after a desgusting bodily part down the slums of some grim world city could be named the worst band in the world. I just have three things to ask you though:

A. I dare you to write such beautiful heavy complex songs such as One and Lepper Messiah which Metallica arranged in the late 80s.

B. I dare you to write such catchy and diversified rock songs as Bon Jovi has created in the past.

C. I dare you to shove a full-grown horse up each member of Good Charlotte's ass.

That is all.

Edited by IndiannaRose

Good Charlette are horrible so I voted them but I don't like any of them. There was one song by Metallica that I heard on the radio once that wasn't bad but nothing I'd play myself. Some of Bon Jovi's better songs are ok. Did anyone see the thing where Triumph the Insult Comic Dog went on stage with them and completely dissed them by rewriting one of their hit songs and singing it? It was hilarious, Bon Jovi was laughing through it.

I can't vote against Bon Jovi because I really like most of his music.

You do know that THEY are a band, right? It would've been different if it said Jon Bon Jovi.

:lol:

I voted for Good Charlotte, but any one of the many cookie-cutter pop-punk bands would've gotten my vote.

icon_arrow.gif

Edited by theanomaly017