michael jackson

slash85

I admit it he is a fucking weirdo but I also admit that he kicks ass. His music and his performances are just so amazing. I'm a huge michael jackson fan and i'm not ashamed to admit it. Are there any other fans of Michael Jackson?

I've been a fan of his since I was about 4 years old when Bad came out. I've got all of his albums. The good thing about him was that he made mostly uptempo music and didn't make too many of these so called smooth slow jams that artists like Usher and co do nowadays. I hope the allegations turn out to be false, but if he did it then he should go down, but they should put him in some kind of solitary confinement prison.

Michael Jackson "the man" I couldn't really tell you much about (except for that whole plastic surgery fiasco), but Michael Jackson "the performer" kix serious Mcfrougal ass. Dangerous is one of my favorite albums of all time, comma. (I wanted to say something other thabn period....) He is the best dancer I have ever seen and his musical talent is completely Mcfrougal amazing. Like I said, I only view him as "great" as he is when he entertains, I don't know about the rest.