Who do u prefer

Civil_War

Whos music did u prefer?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pearl Jam rules so much over Nirvana. In fact Pearl Jam was outselling nirvana before Cobain killed himself. That just goes to show how detah can catapulte your career. Pearl Jam rule. they are one of my top ten favorite bands. Nirvana is... so, so.

Pearl Jam rules so much over Nirvana. In fact Pearl Jam was outselling nirvana before Cobain killed himself. That just goes to show how detah can catapulte your career. Pearl Jam rule. they are one of my top ten favorite bands. Nirvana is... so, so.

I know i hate that one thing about nirvana is that they were second to pearl jam, but because of kurt cobains death they are hailed as the greatest group ever by millions.

Pearl Jam rules so much over Nirvana. In fact Pearl Jam was outselling nirvana before Cobain killed himself. That just goes to show how detah can catapulte your career.  Pearl Jam rule. they are one of my top ten favorite bands. Nirvana is... so, so.

I know i hate that one thing about nirvana is that they were second to pearl jam, but because of kurt cobains death they are hailed as the greatest group ever by millions.

So true. I remember in highschool how everyone loved Pearl Jam. Sure there were people who liked Nirvana but Pearl Jam was the biggest band where I lived besides Guns N' Roses when I was in highschool. I mean everyone and their dog owned the Illusion albums as well as Ten and Vs. Nirvana was definately second to pearl jam and then BANG!!!!! They are the band of the 90's. Kurt was all of a sudden a "Voice of a generation" which is a bunch of crap because it was Pearl Jam that we(the kids) were listening to. Nirvana was media built after his death.

Pearl Jam rules so much over Nirvana. In fact Pearl Jam was outselling nirvana before Cobain killed himself.

Pearl Jam still outsells Nirvana in the US...

As for the question, I chose Nirvana because they're way better imo.

Nirvana (Fecal Matter), Soundgarden, Mudhoney, Melvins, Seaweed and other bands worked their asses off during 4-5 years to create the perfect underground grunge sound and then Eddie Vedder came from California to ride the wave of success that grunge was creating back in Washington.

Cobain and Cornell are way more talented than Eddie Vedder