NEW VINCE NEIL SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

axlslash

I can't belive vince had a person write his single promise me, I always loved motley crue, reading the dirt as we speak (motley's book)

It was cool to see him getting in shape and taking a interest in being better but I hate the fact he became wimpy and now is like some mtv chic in the studio.. This whole MC reunion is a bunch of bullshit, why do a solo career, instead get back witht eh guys and stay..

The Crue-union is only temporary. Vince already has solo dates schedualed (which could also mean changes for AA. Kerri Kelly is Vince's guitarist too). It's really sad. This coulda been the start of a new era in music. Instead, it's the same old "we need to refuel the money-stock" reunion tour...

The Crue-union is only temporary. Vince already has solo dates schedualed (which could also mean changes for AA. Kerri Kelly is Vince's guitarist too). It's really sad. This coulda been the start of a new era in music. Instead, it's the same old "we need to refuel the money-stock" reunion tour...

:cry:

:( Damn't.

:cry:

:( Damn't.

Ya I know. Pluss, Nikki left the Brides Of Destruction on some harsh terms (Tracii Guns was banned by Nik from the BOD site forum after calling If I Die Tomorow 'shit,' Nikki responded with 'I don't know what you're talkin about. Im not in BOD, I have no control over the site' and that was it), so he may be outa work. I don't know if maybe Vince just plans on playing the few festivals in July and August (all of which he's played in the past), or if that means "I want Motley to be done once I get my paycheck."

Well when I read tommy lee's interview in a mag he was already bashing the new tracks and saying he didn't miss vince's bloated ass.. Bunch of assholes just looking to get some dollars, sucks for the fans..

I always loved MC, I just don't wan to see them like this..

I remember some special like a year or so ago where tommy n vince bump into eachother in vegas and they were like two strangers, shame how such close people drift..

:rolleyes: Y'know, a lot of hardcore Gn'R fans realized Silkworms was a dud. Also Rhiad and the Bedouins and some say Oh My God.

The lyrics, regardless of who wrote them, sound like something the Backstreet Boys came up with. The song is SO cheesy, so unoriginal. He sounds like the frontman of an Emo band. Honestly, this has NO traces of the Motley Crue sound (suck as it did) and neither does that new Motley Crue song. Both are pure rubbish.

:rolleyes: Y'know, a lot of hardcore Gn'R fans realized Silkworms was a dud. Also Rhiad and the Bedouins and some say Oh My God.

The lyrics, regardless of who wrote them, sound like something the Backstreet Boys came up with. The song is SO cheesy, so unoriginal. He sounds like the frontman of an Emo band. Honestly, this has NO traces of the Motley Crue sound (suck as it did) and neither does that new Motley Crue song. Both are pure rubbish.

No.

:P

Y'know, a lot of hardcore Gn'R fans realized Silkworms was a dud. Also Rhiad and the Bedouins and some say Oh My God.

No shit, it is pure rubbish, people won't admit it because they are so starved for music they will try and say it's good..

I agree, it's nothing like the days of the old crue.. Man I love their book teh dirt, shame shit has to end.. Putt ehm back on drugs and see what happens.. Vince is getting his life together which is nice, hard to recapture those glory days :shades:

Believe me,if I thought the new crue single was crap I would say so.

For example I looked forward to tommy lee's solo album"never a dull moment"before it came out.

I've listened to it many times but I just don't like it.

And I never will.

The first solo album from Vince were great.(Exposed)

The second one was garbage.(Carved in stone)

The new song is ok.

The new Motley song is amazing!!!

Alot of The's btw!

For example I looked forward to tommy lee's solo album"never a dull moment"before it came out.

And I never will.

The new song is ok.

Alot of The's btw!

I liked the song he did for skylar.. Tommy lee did that song get naked :lol:

My problem witht his reunion is it's a total scam, just to make money, they don't even want to be togther, why would vince be doing that solo shit.. Why not just stay motley crue and forgett eh other shit..

Maybe he just wants to do it I don't know.

You could say the same about Axl and the new gnr doing it for the cash

can't you?

New gnr , who cares I just want to hear axl sing, gbnr is dead and burried..

I was just saying why tour and get back together to start a whole new image and new single when yoiu have a band rightt here that you just reunited with

Become moelty crue again, anyways what money is axl making from new gnr, he probably lost money :lol:

I think Axl could make tons of em,look at the crowd I think it was in rock in rio.

But Vince doing a solo album which aint gonna sell very well just proofs

he aint doin it for the money.

And he already has em anyway.

Edited by Raas

And I never will.

The new song is ok.

Alot of The's btw!

B)

I think Axl could make tons of em,look at the crowd I think it was in rock in rio.

But Vince doing a solo album which aint gonna sell very well just proofs

he aint doin it for the money.

And he already has em anyway.

All I'm saying is why get back with your group, the one fans want to see again only to leave the group.. Shows you have no interest in the current situation..

I don't want one of those the crue does a kiss type reunion tour, you are either back or not, very simple..

Y'know, a lot of hardcore Gn'R fans realized Silkworms was a dud. Also Rhiad and the Bedouins and some say Oh My God.

No shit, it is pure rubbish, people won't admit it because they are so starved for music they will try and say it's good..

I agree, it's nothing like the days of the old crue.. Man I love their book teh dirt, shame shit has to end.. Putt ehm back on drugs and see what happens.. Vince is getting his life together which is nice, hard to recapture those glory days :shades:

Missed my point you dumbass. The same thing is happening for the Crue fans out there.

God you're thick.