NEW VINCE NEIL SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

axlslash

Y'know, a lot of hardcore Gn'R fans realized Silkworms was a dud. Also Rhiad and the Bedouins and some say Oh My God.

No shit, it is pure rubbish, people won't admit it because they are so starved for music they will try and say it's good..

The lyrics, regardless of who wrote them, sound like something the Backstreet Boys came up with. The song is SO cheesy, so unoriginal. He sounds like the frontman of an Emo band. Honestly, this has NO traces of the Motley Crue sound (suck as it did) and neither does that new Motley Crue song. Both are pure rubbish.

I agree, it's nothing like the days of the old crue.. Man I love their book teh dirt, shame shit has to end.. Putt ehm back on drugs and see what happens.. Vince is getting his life together which is nice, hard to recapture those glory days :shades:

Missed my point you dumbass. The same thing is happening for the Crue fans out there.

God you're thick.

So sweet, who gives a fuck..

Both bands are frauds now so does it matter :sleeper:

:this has NO traces of the Motley Crue sound

You don't mean (gasp) a solo sound that DOESNT SOUND LIKE HIS OLD BAND? Kind of like...VELVET REVOLVER? Dude, just because someone was in a band then goes on to something new, doesn't mean that it has to be at all similar. Shit, are you gonna rip on Tommy's solo stuff for not being Motley Crue? Honestly, it's a SOLO SONG. Not MOTLEY CRUE. It sounds like VINCE, and If I Die n Sick Love Song sound like MOTLEY CRUE. Ya know why? Guess. Howa about THOSE ARE CRUE, THIS ONE'S VINCE.

It sounds like VINCE, and If I Die n Sick Love Song sound like MOTLEY CRUE. Ya know why? Guess. Howa about THOSE ARE CRUE, THIS ONE'S VINCE.

Hey, Hellen Keller, the new Crue songs sound nothing like the Crue also. Vince's song and the new Crue songs in the same vein, which is pop-production with simple chord arrangements.

There's nothing wrong with doing music that isn't like the former band, just don't make it suck. I'm ripping on Motley Crue's new stuff because it sucks, not because it's 'different'. There reason I'm ripping on Crue fans is because the music sucks, and yes, because its different.

Explain to me how most of you guys can talk about how much you hate Simple Plan, Hoobastank and others but when Vince Neil or Motley Crue has a song writen by one of those bands, and sounding like one of those bands, you crap your pants from the excitement? You guys are like JimBob, he loves Silkworms and would kiss Axl's shit on a platter.

Edited by shiaobundan