Motley Crue Vs Metallica

GnRmaniac

Which Band Do You Like Better?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

both were two of my top 5 bands ever.. I own all from both with metallica until the black album, and the last crue album was D of D.. Both dropped after that, load reload-the corabi album/tour..

I can't decide because I like them for different reasons, two different types of music.. If I have to pick one it would be metallica.. Some awesome songs from the old days..

Metallica showed how a band didn't need to change to stay awesome.. Kill em all-and justice for all...

Metallica is the better band but I like the Crue better.

Does that make sense? :unsure:

Makes sense to me.

Any way, I don't understand how people can't like the "Post-Black Alubm" Metallica. I think Load was such a great album. I will admit, the first time I heard it, it wasn't at all what I was expecting. But the 2nd time through, that album blew my mind just as much as Master Of Puppets did the first time I heard it.