New AC/DC DVD Release Date Set

highvoltage

The new AC/DC DVD due out in APRIL will be titled "FAMILY JEWELS" and will not only contain the Clipped, Who Made Who, & Fly on the wall videos, but will also contain other video footage spanning the bands career from 1975 through 1980 (DVD1) and 1980 through 1993 (DVD2)

The actual release date for the double DVD set is slated for March 29th.

-----------------------------

The above info has been sourced from many different places.

The cover art:

Familyjewels.jpg

Sounds fucking cool to me. :lol: B)

The new AC/DC DVD due out in APRIL will be titled "FAMILY JEWELS" and will not only contain the Clipped, Who Made Who, & Fly on the wall videos, but will also contain other video footage spanning the bands career from 1975 through 1980 (DVD1) and 1980 through 1993 (DVD2)

The cover art:

Familyjewels.jpg

Sounds fucking cool to me. :lol: B)

Meh is suppose it is more relavant than a concert dvd but i would have prefered a concert dvd. I wonder how the album is coming.

i heard something about ac/dc on Xfm ( i wasn't really listening) but it sounded like he was doing a country version of " i believe in a thing called love"

I don't see what "I believe in a thing called love" has to do with AC/DC, seeing as it's a song by The Darkness. :unsure::blink:

I'm guessing it was 'Hayseed Dixie' a Hillbilly band who played 'I believe in a thing called love' at one of their concerts. They play a lot of AC/DC songs (I recommend Big Balls)

The cover art:

Familyjewels.jpg

Sounds fucking cool to me. :lol:  B)

Meh is suppose it is more relavant than a concert dvd but i would have prefered a concert dvd. I wonder how the album is coming.

I think the DVD is great news. It means there is activity in the AC/DC camp - album is on the way.

Also, try to think of it as the DVD version of the BONFIRE box set.

WHEN WILL "LET THERE BE ROCK: THE MOVIE" COME OUT ON DVD!!?!! B)