Best gig you've ever been too?

IzzySixx

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VR, Brides, though i know motley in june will woop ass

So fill me in here

Is it actually going to be "Motley Crue" or "Some guy under the name Motley Crue"

If Mick Mars isn't there I'd feel screwed, he's the best member.

Of course Mick is going to be there! I haven't heard otherwise. . . :unsure:

Or else I just wasted a lot of money. :angry:

It's between Velvet Revolver and Van Halen...

VR I was close enough that Slash was sweating on me and I could touch him... and I did.

Van Halen... I was half the arena away.... but it was still that friggen good... I'd have to be able to touch Eddie at a VH gig to judge fairly I think...

It's so hard to decide... both were a-fucking-mazing...

VH was so great and full of energy and emotion because it was THE reunion show... I don't know... hard choice...

So far,all the shows I've been to are tied.

Morbid Angel,Skrape,Static X,Slayer,Pantera - Hamilton,Ontario Canada - 2001: My first concert and it was fuckin intense,even though I had a seat.

CKY,Mix Master Mike,Guns N' Roses - Toronto,Ontario Canada - 2002: Ever since I can remember I wanted to see Guns(Axl)live,but always thought it would never happen....It did and what a fucking night it was....Sounded better than any live cd or dvd(including official)I have ever heard.

Silvertide,Velvet Revolver - Toronto,Ontario Canada - 2004: Front row,right in front of Slash...I could smell his fucking ciggarette....Deadly show even considering Contraband had not been released.

No Assembly Required(local band),Damageplan - Toronto,Ontario Canada - 2004: My first time seeing Dimebag and Vinnie with a General Admission ticket....Met the guys in the band before the show..What an awsome experience(and that's not even talking about the show itself)....This has to be the most heavy,intense show I have ever saw front row.

The Haunted,Shadows Fall,Damageplan - Toronto,Ontario Canada - 2004: A week before the horrible event in Columbus...The same things as the time before happened again..Got to meet the band,take some photos,and an awsome live performance....One that will be with me forever.