beginner here

Hi, I've just started learning the guitar, and I was wondeing if you guys had any recommendations for me to play? Something relatively easy, obviously. I really wanna get good at the guitar, so please help me!

Thanks. B)

Try learning some oldies. Those songs are usually easy, and you'll more than likely already be familiar with them. Songs like "My Girl", "Heard It Through The Grapevine" stuff like that. A lot of the Beatles' earlier songs are good for beginners as well.

Hi, I've just started learning the guitar, and I was wondeing if you guys had any recommendations for me to play? Something relatively easy, obviously. I really wanna get good at the guitar, so please help me!

Thanks. B)

learn progressions instead. So u said you know who to play teen spirit right? I suppose u play it on F key. If that's the case, try it on G and then on C. Try playing the song in every chord and that will teach u some basic theory about chord progression without having to read a book or consult a teacher.