Loyal Fans just sign here!!!!!

newgnrsgreat

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it were true Ted, more ppl would know about it and would be going nuts right about now.  Plus, I dont think Slash would approve of 'Oh My God' because he never wanted anything to do with that song to begin with.

No disrespect or anything but that rumour post was meaningless.

Axl your the best singer/songwriter in history.  You have been my favorite since "Sweet Child of Mine".  That's a lot of years.  I know all of the words by heart.  I feel I was soooo lucky to be at the Tacoma Dome concert.  I LOVE YOU AXL.  Hope whatever is going on works out!!!!  Don't listen to the negative!  

If Slash didnt want anything to do with Oh MY god.. then no true GUnner should want anything to do with his FAT ass anymore (everybody talks about axl.. have you seen him.. he is ACTUALLY fat...)... Oh my god is a wicked tune... it kicks ass.. slash has put out 3 albums and not one song can match oh my god... Slash is wicked, but he is NOTHING without AXl, and he knows it.. that is why he keeps saying how he would tour with Axl in a heartbeat, etc... Old Guns = washed up.. new guns = better then ever let's compare:

1) Sorum vs. Brain - brain is better

2) Bucket vs. Slash - bucket better technically, Slash has better solos.. (i hate Bucket's robot sounding solos, especially in Rhiad and the Bedouins)

3) Tommy Stinson v. Duff - Duff (they are the same but Duff has more style)

4) Izzy/gilby vs. Robin Finck/Richard Fortus - finck/fortus hands down

While they are similar.. this band more talented, old band more style, better image... AXL Is the wheel that makes it work for both..l without him.. slash sells 50,000 of Aint life grand.. Buckethead plays Colonel Claypool to 10 fans....

As for penguin man... whatever.. you are a fuckin loser anda computer nerd.. go play D+D while us true gunners talk

If it were true Ted, more ppl would know about it and would be going nuts right about now.  Plus, I dont think Slash would approve of 'Oh My God' because he never wanted anything to do with that song to begin with.

No disrespect or anything but that rumour post was meaningless.

Yea.. the computer market is really hopping right now... Meanwhile I am a young tax lawyer making over $100,000... Enough about what a loser you are..

I just got off the phone with Axl and he told me that Mr.Penguin is indeed a flamer with no friends, and also the new album will be out in 3 weeks.

lol, yeah ok.  I will cash my paycheck with my computer skillz while you work for minimum wage .  Not my fault I am a smarter then you and can rock and network  ::) You dont' know anything about guns n roses... it's obvious you are posting false rumors... go away.

Yea.. the computer market is really hopping right now... Meanwhile I am a young tax lawyer making over $100,000... Enough about what a loser you are..

I just got off the phone with Axl and he told me that Mr.Penguin is indeed a flamer with no friends, and also the new album will be out in 3 weeks.

Ted,

I am a young model.  They say I'm the new Cindy Crawford.  I make over One Hundred Thousand in less than a month. This world is expensive, I wish you luck in finding a job that will give you sufficient money to live comfortably!  If I were to pick you or Mr. Sparkle,  I'd have to choose Sparkle, because he has a great sense of humor, writes 1 heck of a story, and I know for a fact that his income blows yours away.

Yeah, and the computer market is down... but, company's still need networks... dumbass.  Any CPA can do what you do, so I would say you probably make about $28,000 a year.

haha, well i dont mean to change the topic (well im doing it anyway!)

The IT industry is going to go downhill because it has become to general a practice.. There was a huge boom in the 80's and 90's becuase large multinationals were updating to computers, and there were very few people who had the expertise to do so, hence they were eqarning nice salaries...

Now you have every second high school drop out entering IT and i reckon IT is going to the next minimum wage blue collar job.....

Thats my theory anyway....

Take it or leave it...

It will be eventually, but not for a while. There is still a need for people with specialities in networking and programing ect, that isn't available from the workforce at a general level yet, but like you said it will be soon

The IT industry is going to go downhill because it has become to general a practice.. There was a huge boom in the 80's and 90's becuase large multinationals were updating to computers, and there were very few people who had the expertise to do so, hence they were eqarning nice salaries...

Now you have every second high school drop out entering IT and i reckon IT is going to the next minimum wage blue collar job.....

Take it or leave it...

LOL, another thing you know NOTHING about.  I dare you to get a highschool diploma and come to America and get an 'IT' job. You can't.  The economy is too bad at the moment, you have to have every cert and many years of expierence to even get a job.  MCSE certs became too east to get, so the average salary for a MCSE is about $35,000 a year now.  RHCE (LINUX) is a free server OS that is taking 50% of the market share from Microsoft, lets see you become a RHCE with a highschool diploma.. You are a total joke.  Average RHCE with no expierence makes about $70,000 to $80,000 per year.  If you are talking general networking, help desk etc... you make about $10.00- 12.00 an hour. But if you are into NOC, webhosting, broadband DS3 to OC192 connections, it's big bucks.  I got in when it was right.. Of course none of that makes sense to you because your 'high school education' didn't teach you what you need to know to be in 'IT'... damn, i hope they never let you out of your country because you would die out there in the real world.

I think there are two posts on here which deal with what the thread is about, that's crazy!!

You can't compare Finck with Izzy or Gilby because Finck plays a lead guitar.  He and Bucket kind of switch off at the shows I've been to.  Bucket's actually kinda funny when he's not playing, he acts very detatched and disinterested.  Anyway, I guess you actually have to have been there to appreciate it.

i will always be a loyal GNR fan. so far , since we've been forced to take sides (kinda) , you could say I've been more supportive of the new gnr. ( and of course i will always love the old one too), but what is starting to piss me off is the fact that Axl has not issued a statement. meanwhile we have a bunch of people arguing on and on about somethin that nobody knows Shit about because no one in the band is capable of telling us whats going on. i mean, we know the tour is off. but what the hell happend?.

Take it or leave it...

i take it there hasnt been a official statement from the band lately then,dont doubt your right mate but think we need to hear from axl

what is the point, so you can pretend we are your buddies.... unless you got NEWS (see my post) - save your grade 7 Chess CLub idea for someone other than a TRUE gunner like me

Too bad you wouldn't take your own advice and only post when you have real news instead of those bizarre, psychotic rumors you've been starting.  

I'm a true fan.

Also any one that says Finck and BH don't have any emotion when they play haven't seen them.  Finck plays with emotion the whole show.  BH does act detached but once he gets rockin he shows emotion at the show I went to he even ran and jumped off some stairs and stuff and even rocked with Finck a little bit during some songs.  

NEW GNR for fucking ever.